Genya Shinazugawa | Confession

People need to realize, Genya isn't that mean.

°=°=°=°=°=°
It was very obvious that Genya developed a crush on you. It wasn't like he was playing hard to get though.

He was a mess. Blushing like crazy when he was around you, tends to follow you, can't even make eye contact, and even a simple tap from you would make him flinch.

You decide to make the first move. You'll act like you don't have a clue what's going on with Genya.

You find Genya talking to one of the butterfly girls. You sit patiently as they finish up their chat. Genya is caught off guard by your sudden entrance.

"Hi, Genya!" You smile as Genya freezes up as you sit next to him.

"Hello, Y/N." Genya forced his voice to be normal and calm, though the first word that came out his mouth was a voice crack.

You could see the nervousness coming off of Genya. You decide to grab his free hand that was next to yours.
"Beautiful day, isn't it?" You look at the light blue sky as the fluffy white clouds are spreaded.

In the corner of your eye, you see Genya, nodding quickly as he accidently squeezes your hand.

You make contact with Genya, scooting closer towards him as a light pink blush spreads on his face quickly.

"Is everything alright?" You ask still pretending you have no clue what's going on.

"Oh uh, everything's fine! Why?" Genya squeezed your hand once again as you can hear the slight panic under his breath.

"Your just acting strange. Are you okay?" You tilt your head to the side. Genya muttered something under his breath as he avoids your question.

You decide not to ask, as the purple vested boy fidgeted with his black hair.

You press against Genya's shoulder as you feel your body shaking. Genya was the cause. He needs to calm down.

"Genyaaa..." You poked his arm, stroking his hand. Genya took small breaths, avoiding eye contact with you.

You blink disappointedly. He's not going to confess, isn't he?

"Y/N. I have something to um... tell you." Genya lowered his voice as you lift your head to listen.

"I don't know if you knew this but.." Genya paused, pulling you towards himself for a hug.

"I love you Y/N. I really do." Genya hugged you with a tight grasp.

"I love you so much it makes me crazy." You could hear the small gasps from his mouth as he let out sobs of joy as his hug got looser.

He confessed. Genya confessed! You let your body relax in the arms of Genya.

"Genya. I love you too. Very much." You wipe your eyes with your hands, laughing.

...

After the confession, Genya was acting much better. He could actually start conversations with you.

Perfect. Like you.

The missing piece to your heart.

°=°=°=°=°=°=°
Genya deserves more love! He's such an amazing character in my opinion.

Have a great day!