Tokito Muichiro | This Feeling...

~*~The moment you arrive at the training ground of the butterfly garden, you're greeted by a Hashira meeting

~*~
The moment you arrive at the training ground of the butterfly garden, you're greeted by a Hashira meeting.

Your the newest Pillar in the group, meaning you had to catch up with others. Quickly too.

Since your a Pillar, why not join the meeting? You decide to do the action your mind told you to do by sitting down next to a young, boy with long, black hair and cyan faded tips.

You give the young boy a soft smile as he took a glance at you, before his head shot directly down at the pebbled filled floor. You froze, panicking a bit, due to the fact you think you did something wrong.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" You mutter a bit, leaning your body fowards. The young boy gave a slight nod to his head as you sighed with relief. "Okay, good." You smile, trying to start a conversation with him. "What's your name?" You question as the young boy let in an inhale.

"Muichiro Tokito." Muichiro muttered, looking at you once more. "Who are you again?" Muichiro questioned with a blink. "Ah! Tokito! Nice to meet you." You pause, giving him a bigger smile, Muichiro shook a bit, suddenly stopping his actions right away. "I'm Y/N, L/N." You continue, holding out your hand. "Friends?"

Muichiro eyed your hand for a minute with hesitation. The young boy exhaled, tapping the tip of your hand. "I'll take that as a yes." You slightly chuckled.

You can hear the other Pillars blabbering about you, since you're the new one here. You try you best to ignore it.

Eventually, a door slides open as the garden goes dead silent. You turned you head, left to right to find the Pillars all kneeling. You quickly copy their action, looking ahead to find a short, black haired male with white eyes. You blink at him a couple of times.

Is he okay? He looks sickly. Is that poison? You thought, observing him from afar. One of the Pillars quickly greeted him as he replied with a soft tone of voice. The meeting did go on, until you were brought into it. Some of the Hashira eyed you after your name was brung up.

You pause, lifting you head up a bit. "I'm sorry, pardon?" You question in a nice manner, blinking at the man that's the 'Master of the Mansion.'

"Please come up and introduce yourself." The master, named Kagaya repeated, looking at you. You gave a hesitant nod, rising to your feet. You stand in front of the Pillars as you spot Muichiro staring at you a bit too much as you freeze up, the words getting caught in your throat.

A slight snort was heard from a much taller guy with flashy accessories. He was covering as mouth as small laughs exited his mouth. Mostly a pink and green color haired girl shook her head at the man, embarrassingly.

You eventually get your words unclogged in your throat as you silently sit back down. The only thing you could do is the let your head droop the floor in massive embarrassment. You feel a touch on your arm as you turn your head to find Muichiro. He signaled you to pay attention, and a bit of comfort from his hand.

When Muichiro places his hand down, you quickly grab it once again, holding his hand throughout the rest of the meeting, without making eye contact.

The meeting eventually ended as you let go of his warm hand. A permanent smile remains on your face as you walk away. Muichiro gazes at you walking away, touching his own hand, pulling it up to his chest.

You sit down on the porch, watching Muichiro from afar. He was talking with a much shorter girl with black hair and faded purple at the end. She also was wearing a insect-like haori.

About a minute went by as Muichiro was done talking to the girl. The young boy shuffles over to your direction, sitting next to you. Muichiro leaned against your right side with a faint smile, clinging onto your side now.

You blink at him confusingly. "Ehe, what's this, Tokito?" A slight giggle escapes your mouth as you quite enjoy this affection from him. Muichiro doesn't answer, only nuzzles your arm, the grasp getting tighter for the clinging.

You decide not to ask anymore questions as you hug him back, resting your head on his with a smile.

~*~

Days turn into weeks, meaning your birthday has arrived. You get used to the pillars and interact with them. Some are nice, some are harsh. But, at least you know and remembered their names.

You take a quick wander around the nearby forest before walking back to the mansion. You eventually arrive at the mansion to find no one around. Not even Muichiro.

You sit down to rest your body as it felt a bit too quiet around the area. You sit up straight, turning your head left to right as you grew a bit suspicious. Suddenly at all the exact same timing, some of the Pillars surprise you with a 'happy birthday.' You quickly notice not a lot of Hashira were there, and you know why.

You cover your mouth surprisingly as Muichiro ran up and gave you a tight hug. You hug him back, looking around your area as the Pillars did this for you. "Oh my gosh, really?" You gasp, Muichiro giving a nod.

"Aww, thank you guys!" You set Muichiro in your lap like a little baby, hugging his back, playing with his black, long strands of hair. "How didn't you forget?" You question Muichiro as he gave a shrug, along with a faint smile.

Things settle down as it's only you and Muichiro. Muichiro changed positions so he could see your face better. "Um, Y/N?" Muichiro muttered your name, getting your attention. "I have this feeling. This weird feeling ever since we've um.. met." Muichiro paused. "Like a safe feeling..?" Muichiro continued, looking up at you with a slight shrug.

"Oh?" You reply with a small tilt to your head. Muichiro looked down, clenching a part of his chest before speaking. He leaned against you again. "I think.." Muichiro paused, shaking his head. "I love you." Muichiro said with a bit of proudness in his tone of voice, snuggling your arm.

"Wait, really?" You say, letting out a small 'aww' under your breath in the process. "I love you too, Tokito!" You give hug a squeeze to your hug, you both giving love and affection.

When you fall in love,

It's hard to forget,

The wonderful things that happened.

~*~
Tokito sounds like Tokyo a little bit.

...

Sorry that was random.

Anyways, have an amazing day!