Hashibira Inosuke | Play

“That's probably all I can do today, I'll be inside...” You told the three, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke as you wobbled inside the mansion.

“Oh, alright!” You heard Tanjiro's voice before you fully entered the mansion. You fall onto the white bed face first into the pillow with a big exhale.

You just got done with your training with the three. You might've gone a little too far though.

You turn your body, making your back touch the bed this time. You sit there for a moment until your body calms down.

The door slides open. You lift your head out of curiosity, noticing it was just Zenitsu. You drop your heavy head onto the pillow again.

Zenitsu walked up to you, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Hey, you alright?” Zenitsu asked with a concerned tone. You'd give him a smile. “Yeah, just a bit tired, why?”

“Well, uhm...” Zenitsu paused, looking at the door before turning his head towards you again. “Nevermind.” Zenitsu gave a faint smile back.

The door opens again, but with much force. You both look towards the door to find Inosuke and Tanjiro behind him.
Inosuke approached Zenitsu, shoving him to the side, making him fall.

“Hey! What was that for?!” Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke, whimpering under his breath as he touched his forehead.

Inosuke narrowed his eyes at Zenitsu, taking his boar mask off and throwing it at Zenitsu's face. The yellowed haired boy made a slight 'eep' sound.

“Inosuke...” You'd look at the feminine faced guy with concern. Tanjiro rushed over to check on Zenitsu.

“Are you alright?” Tanjiro asked, helping Zenitsu get up. “No! No I'm not alright! I fell because of Inosuke!” Zenitsu snapped, narrowing his eyes at Inosuke.

“Apologize, Inosuke..” Tanjiro turned his head at Inosuke, slightly annoyed. You'd exhale, adjusting your body so Inosuke wouldn't crush your legs.

Inosuke let out a snort. SssSoRrY..” You'd gently hit Inosuke in the back of his head. “For real.”

Inosuke swatted your hand with a slight blush. “Sorry?” Inosuke paused, looking at Zenitsu, then you and Tanjiro. “Why am I apologizing? It's his fault for not being on guard!” Inosuke huffed, leaning against you.

Tanjiro let out a sigh, sitting on one of the unused beds. Zenitsu copied, muttered something under his breath while eyeing Inosuke.

You look at Inosuke, lowering your voice. “Hey, there's another unused bed over there.” You point at the bed next to you. Inosuke stayed put, putting his weight on your body. “No.” He'd respond, refusing.

You sigh, letting him stay. You know it's obvious he likes you. He tends to not actually hurt you on purpose. And he spends more time with you. You look at Inosuke. Inosuke had one eye open with open mouth partly open. You close his mouth with your fingers.

~*~

“Hey! Y/N! Let's play!” Inosuke nudged your shoulder. You slightly shake your head side to side. “I'm sorry, but I gotta learn—” “Learn what?” Inosuke cut you off, sticking his face in your book.

You gently pull him away from your book. “I gotta learn about breathing techniques.” You finish your words. Inosuke raised a brow, giving a disgusted look towards you. “Learn? Just do it. It's simple.” Inosuke huffed, putting his arms on his waist.

“I can't just 'do it' silly. That's probably how I could crush my body in one move.” You rub his boar mask, lifting it up to see his face.

Inosuke smacked your hand with a faint smile. “Ooh, look your smiling..” You'd tease, getting up from your seat. “No! No I'm not!” Inosuke backed away with a slightly visible pink blush on the lower half of his face.

He'd eventually bring you and himself to the ground after he tackled you playfully. “Well, this is your 'playtime'” You'd smile.

~*~
(Flashback end)

A few minutes went by and Inosuke was alseep, along with Tanjiro and Zenitsu. It took a long time for you to doze off. You looked at Inosuke, rubbing his dark blue hair with a smile. “Don't worry.” You'd whisper.

We'll play sometime soon.”

~*~
My bebe boar.

Have a wonderful day!