[POLY] Sabito & Giyuu | Playful

~*~"Huuuh? How? This is impossible!" Sabito pointed at the boulder, looking at the formal water pillar like he was insane

~*~
"Huuuh? How? This is impossible!" Sabito pointed at the boulder, looking at the formal water pillar like he was insane.

Urokodaki walked away without spilling a word from his mouth. "Hey! Come back!" Sabito yelled, practically out of breath. "It's not impossible if you just try." You say, walking over to Sabito giving him a pat on the back.

"Okay, fine." Sabito huffed, swinging his sword against the huge rock as his body shook a bit. Sabito dropped the sword, rubbing his hands together. "Ow.." Sabito muttered under his breath.

"Are you okay, Sabito?" Giyuu blinked, walking over towards his direction concerningly.

"I'm fine!" Sabito shooed Giyuu away with his hand, trying the same technique again. Eventually, it failed. Sabito kicked at the boulder, pushing it with all his strength. "Grrrr, split into two, rock!" Sabito ordered the rock, like it was going to listen. Sabito kicked at the boulder once more. Giyuu calmed Sabito down by pulling him away from it.

"We always have tomorrow. Let's take a break." You suggested with a smile as Giyuu quickly agreed. Sabito grumbled, giving a half nod.

You three walk towards the cabin as Sabito squinted at the boulder from afar. "This isn't over!" Sabito yelled, kicking up patches of snow. "Calm down." You pat Sabito on the head, teasing him a bit.

You all reach the cabin, sitting down together. It was perfect timing as well, Urokodaki made you all food to rest and eat. You all were practically still kids, meaning light meals and light training for now. As you three ate your food and joked around a bit, Sabito squinted at the window, trying to find the boulder.

"C'mon, Sabito. The boulder can wait. Eat your food!" You tell Sabito, picking up his tray of food. Sabito stuck his tongue out towards you. "Pfft, you're not my parent, Y/N!" Sabito said in teasement. You shook your head with a slight scoff.

"I know, right?" Giyuu muttered towards you with a slight giggle. Sabito turned his head over to Giyuu's and your direction, squinting his eyes. "Are you guys talking about me?" Sabito turned his whole body, tilting his head.

"Nope!" Giyuu gave a small smile, a nervous chuckle escaping his mouth as he spoke. Sabito put his hand on his chin, suddenly tackling you both from above. Urokodaki warned you three sternly to play nice, or all of you would be in a consequence. You and Giyuu stared at Sabito. "What?" Sabito shrugged, collapsing on top of you both with a giggle.

You all play around for a moment, eventually getting worn out. All three of you sleep in a sleeping pile, cuddling eachother in the process.

~*~
My first poly chapter! I'll keep saying it; please tell me if I did something wrong!

Have a wonderful day!