Kamado Tanjiro | Bowling Date

~*~You decide to lay down, stuffing your face into your pillow and rest

~*~
You decide to lay down, stuffing your face into your pillow and rest. As soon as you close your eyes, your phone began to ring.

You flinch, almost falling off your bed. You pick your phone up, squinting at it annoyingly like it was an actual person. You eventually pick up the phone, noticing Tanjiro called you.

"Hi Y/N! Oh- are you alright?" Tanjiro tilted his head, looking at your facial expression that showed annoyance and tiredness. You quickly realize, shaking off the attitude. "Yeah! I'm fine." You give a smile to Tanjiro as he gives one back.

"Great! If you're not busy, could we go bowling?" Tanjiro asked. "Just for fun, of course!" Tanjiro nodded, as you hear rustling over the phone. It looked and sounded like he was eating some type of snack.

You hesitate a bit. You do want to do something active, but then again, don't. You decide to make up your mind after a few minutes of silence between the phone go by. "Ssssure..!" You accept his request, as you see Tanjiro's smile getting bigger. "Okay! Arrive there at noon, please! Bye-bye!" Tanjiro waves at the camera as you repeat his action, hanging up.

You set your phone down, letting out an exhale as you glance at your clock. Exactly an hour left till you leave. You shrug it off, deiciding to sleep. Sleep for an hour, and wake up on time. Simple. You thought to yourself as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

~*~

You awaken to multiple notifications in your ear. Well, not really, it definitely felt like it though. You slowly grab your phone, the light hitting your eyes. Almost slamming your phoen the moment the light hits your eyes, you seen the missed phone calls from Tanjiro and text messages.

It suddenly hit you. You were running late already, you eye the clock. 30 minutes behind. "Oh, right!" You mutter to yourself, forcing your body to get up and get ready.

You rush outside the door, a piece of food in your mouth to stay satisfied and not starve. Since the place wasn't as far, you walk.

You eventually arrive at the place. It was a bit chilly the moment you stepped foot inside. You spot Tanjiro by the bowling shoes. You walk over to him, greeting him in person. "Hello again! Quick question, I forgot your shoe size, care to tell me again?" Tanjiro gave a nervous chuckle as you nod, telling him. Luckily you remembered.

Little did you know, Tanjiro bought a private bowling alley for you both, and also thjs wasn't any ordinary bowling time, it was a date as well. It took you a while to realize, though.

Eventually, the bowling date started off a bit normal. Surprisingly, you were in the lead with the most pins knocked down. You secretly took it as a challenge. "You're pretty good at bowling!" Tanjiro complimented with a bright smile. "Thank you." You mutter, a bit flattered as you watch Tanjiro step up for his turn.

Even though you overslept, it felt like a minute of sleep. You were still tired. You dip you head, dozing off a bit. A tap on the shoulder woke you up from Tanjiro. "Don't worry! We can stop here if you'd like!" Tanjiro suggested as he sat down next to you.

You didn't really catch Tanjiro's words, only gave a slow nod before leaning against his body. Tanjiro gave a soft smile towards you, scrolling through the messages on his phone. You later fall asleep on Tanjiro. He didn't mind at all. As long as you we're happy and had a great time.

And you definitely did.

~*~
I need to know. How the heck do Tanjiro's earrings stay in his ears throughout the whole anime??

Have an amazing day!