[HEADCANONS!] Flirting

~*~Tengen: His first instinct is to probably laugh

~*~
Tengen: His first instinct is to probably laugh. He points out the "lack of style" in flirting with the person. Also, it'll take forever for Tengen to forget or to shut up about the flirting situation, if he can even forget.

Rengoku: Caught off guard. Probably a little chuckle from him. He would probably bring up that situation once in a while, if it doesn't bother you.

Giyuu: Pretend he wouldn't hear it. The only way Giyuu would talk to you if it's really bothering you. Otherwise, he'd forget the situation.

Muichiro: The other thing he would probably do is take a small glance at the person who flirted with you. In a few minutes, he'd forget anyway.

Mitsuri: Would try to catch her laughter. Anything she would do is shake you side to side with a big smile on her face, congratulating you like you got married.

Sanemi: Wouldn't care one bit. Probably a slight grumble from him is the only thing that would happen, or walk away. If he's in a horrible mood, the only thing he'd do is to shut you both up with your flirting.

Shinobu: Slight laughter from her. She would probably keep talking about it until you got annoyed by it. Maybe a slight peek or spy from her if you and the flirter were alone.

Inosuke: No clue what's going on. Probably would take the flirt as a threat, tempting to hurt the flirter. Pure chaos.

Zenitsu: Pretty jealous, especially if they're female.
(Short line go brr)

Tanjiro: Happy for you! Maybe a laugh from him and possibly a hug.

Nezuko: She probably doesn't have any idea what flirting is, maybe a little due to Zenitsu's bad flirting. Either way, she would be happy for you!

~*~
Sorry this was a bit shorter than the other headcanon. My hands are screeching at me to stop typing. :')

Have a great day!