Tokito Muichiro | Spoiled

~*~You spoil Muichiro, a lot

~*~
You spoil Muichiro, a lot. You repeatedly do this to him to the fact he thinks it's normal for his daily life. Plus, he became more friendlier around you.

This year, his birthday was around the corner, also the latest mission as well. You want to spend time together, since you probably won't see him again after the mission.

"Psst! Muichirooo, wake up!" You gently nudge Muichiro's back side that was facing towards you. A slight grumble was heard from him, shaking his head in a 'no' gesture.

You attempted to take his small cat plushie you bought for him on his last birthday, away from him, though it was a tight grasp in the hands of Muichiro. Did he forget it's his own birthday? You exhaled.

"Muzan's here." You quietly say to Muichiro, causing him to shake the tiredness off, sitting up to cling to your waist. You pat his head with a laugh. "How cute! You would actually do that if he was here?" You question with a big grin.

Muichiro huffed, pulling his legs up to his chin, stuffing his face into his knees in embarrassment. "Don't do that again." Muichiro muttered with a raspy, shaky tone of voice.

"Don't worry, I won't!" You quickly reply with a head shake. Muichiro lifted up his face, blinking a couple of times at you. "What are we doing?" Muichiro questioned with a slight head tilt.

"C'mon, Mui, you forgot it was your birthday?" You lay on his bed beside Muichiro, giving him a tight hug, fixing his hair a bit. Muichiro paused, processing what even is a birthday for a moment, then eyed you. "Really?" Muichiro muttered his question.

"Really!" You nodded. "You can do whatever you want." You rise to your feet again, opening the door for some light to show through.

Muichiro face lit up at the last sentence you stated. A quick nod was shown by Muichiro as he rose to his feet. You already had things planned out, though there was no sleeping involved. Meaning you spent all day and night preparing these things for Muichiro. Your goals are to keep Muichiro happy, and keep yourself active and awake.

Muichiro's crow, Ginko, swooped down from below, landing on Muichiro's shoulder, giving you a side eye. You tried your best not to look her in the eye due to her sassy look.

Ginko later flew over to your shoulder, getting close to your ear like she had to whisper something. "Hey, your not that bad for a servant!" Ginko laughed, pulling part of her wing to the side as she laughed. You blinked with slight confusion, smiling a bit. "Thank you..?" You replied.

"Mhm! Keep up this... OK work, servant!" Ginko waved her wings across your face, kind of like a slapping motion. It didn't hurt, not in the slightest, but it did catch you off guard. Ginko flew off after that.

"Oh! Muichiro." You get his attention a bit, stopping him from walking at least. "What are we doing here?" Muichiro squinted at the area he was in. You let out an exhale. It's probably going to be difficult for someone who has amnesia..

"Birthday." You reply quickly before continuing. "Yours?" Muichiro cutted your words off again. "No, yours." You pointed at him. "Anyways, what do you want to do first?" You question as Muichiro hesitated for a moment.

Later on, Muichiro finally decided to eat first. You both walk outside, hand in hand, mostly due to the fact he won't wander off. Muichiro paused, observing the area a bit before checking it up close.

Muichiro forgot what his favorite food was so, you got some random food that are great for picnics or just eating in general. You two spend a couple of minutes relaxing and eating. You were about to doze off until Muichiro tapped your shoulder, causing you to flinch a bit.

"Yeah?" You catch your breath, realizing it was Muichiro. Crumbs of leftover food were scattered across his face as he climbed on your lap, blinking. "If you're going to sleep, I will too." Muichiro said under his breath, laying part of his upper half on your lap.

"Oh." A nervous chuckle exits your mouth, realizing if they stopped now, all the other events were there for nothing. Muichiro didn't even take a glance at them. You shrug, calm down. At least Muichiro found this day pleasant.

You wipe off the crumbs off around his mouth with a towel, used for the scenery. You also brought Muichiro a small gift as well. "Hey, Muichiro. Look here." You softly say, holding the gift up in his face a bit. He sat up, fixing his long black straids of hair before opening the gift.

Eventually he did to reveal a bigger cat plushie to cuddle with. You found out Muichiro did like cats along with Himejima and Mitsuri. So, why not give him a bunch of cat related presents? The cat plushie had a small bell collar along with it.

Muichiro didn't say anything, but his face did. You saw the joy in his face as he gave you a quick hug, laying on your lap again with the plushie. "Glad you like it." You stroke his head, Muichiro clinging onto your body tightly, not letting go.

You both eventually fall asleep on each other, but you were the one to safely put Muichiro back in the mansion where it was warm.

To this day, Muichiro carries both of his cat plushies everywhere he goes, around the mansion secretly.

~*~
I wish it was actually Muichiro's birthday right now.. it's too far.
But, I'd imagine Muichiro being spoiled - in a good way, if that makes sense.

Have a wonderful day!