Hashibira Inosuke | Softie

You're good friends with the trio, Tanjiro Zenitsu and Inosuke. You tend to spend lots of time with them and train together.

You collapse on the white soft bed that belongs to the Butterfly Mansion, not moving a muscle.

"Y/N! Hey!" You hear your name horribly mispronounced, knowing it's Inosuke. You turn on your back as he opens the door.

"Yeah?" You quietly ask, blinking slowly.

"Come train with us!" Inosuke said in a slightly demanding tone, crossing his arms.

"I'm alright. Everything hurts at the moment." You sigh, closing your eyes.

There was complete silence in the room, but you didn't hear the door close.

You feel some pressure weighing on your back, you turn your head to find Inosuke sitting on your back with an attitude on his face.

"Inosuke! Get off!" Your eyes widen in shock as you blush slightly.

You move another position, causing Inosuke to fall on the floor.
"Inosuke? You alright?" You ask.

Inosuke cackled on the ground, getting up as he dragged you by your ankle.
"Follow Lord Inosuke's orders!" Inosuke huffed.

"Hey! Stop Inosuke!!" You swat at his hands.

Suddenly someone comes in the doorway, catching all of what's happening.

"HEY! WHAT HAPPENED HERE??" Zenitsu shouted in confusion.

"You guys are both loud.." You mutter under your breath.

Inosuke let's go of you, patting your head hard. You tense at the sudden pat.

"Monitsu! Go back and train. This is only me and Y/N!" Inosuke spat.

"WHO THE HELL IS MONITSU??"
Zenitsu shouted, snapping at Inosuke.

"That would be you!" Inosuke narrowed his eyes.

"And what do you mean "this is only me and Y/N?"" You and Zenitsu made eye contact.

"I meant what I said." Inosuke replied with a rude tone.

"So, the boar gets a girlfriend/boyfriend and I don't, is that what it is?" Zenitsu blinked.

"What?!" You begin to develop a very visible blush on your face, looking at Inosuke. "We're not together!" You quickly reply as your heart aches from the lie you told.

"Monitsu! You're making Y/N scared! Go away!" Inosuke stepped in front of you, as he tried his best to protect you.

"Stop calling me Monitsu!" Zenitsu shoved Inosuke.

Inosuke shoved Zenitsu back with much force, causing him to fall onto the ground.

"Touch me or Y/N, and I'll kill you!" Inosuke said in a threatening manner, putting on his boar mask.

"What are you guys doing?!" Tanjiro entered the room, looking at You then Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"I leave you guys alone for 5 minutes, this is what you do? We're supposed to train!" Tanjiro raised his voice. You could see the disappointment on his face.

"Y/N refused to train, and Monitsu bothered us!" Inosuke explained.

"Liar!" Zenitsu huffed, getting onto his feet. "Inosuke was bothering Y/N, and I came to help!"

"No! You bothered Y/N!"
"Like you're the one to talk!"

"STOP IT! ALL OF YOU!" Tanjiro raised his voice, causing everyone to turn their direction to Tanjiro.

"I need one day of you two not fighting. For ONE. DAY." Tanjiro rubbed the left side of his face.

"I'm sorry, Tanjiro." You apologize, getting up.

"It's not your fault." Tanjiro sighed. "The sun's going down, so we have no time to train anymore." Tanjiro sat on an unused bed, sitting on the edge.

Tanjiro's box opened as Nezuko crawled out small.

You pat her head, looking behind you, Zenitsu and Inosuke we're asleep already.

"Wow, asleep already?" You tilt your head.

"Yep, they must've been as tired as me." Tanjiro stretched, fluffing his pillow.

"Yeah." You continue to rub Nezuko's head as she tries to do the same.

Eventually, everyone's asleep except for you. You sit on your bed as you look at Inosuke. You notice a smile appears on your face.

The person that's the most chaotic

The most ruthless

The most dumbest

You have feelings for

And that will never change.

~*~
Even though Inosuke is not the brightest, he sure is hilarious to me.
I absolutely love him.

Have a wonderful day!