Uzui Tengen | Flirt

"What does it mean to flirt?"
Flirt(ing) - behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions.

~*~

"C'mon, Tengen, what are you doing now?" You questioned, letting out a sigh with a faint smile smeared on your face.

"You'll see." Tengen lowered his voice as you quickly looked at him with concern. Tengen eyed your for a moment. "What?" He blinked. You shook your head, pulling down his head band.

"Stop that..." Tengen said with a small voice crack under his breath. "Aww, your little voice crack is so cute.." You teased, putting your hand over your mouth. A slight flood of pink rushes on Tengen's face. "..Shhhut up." Tengen muttered.

"So, where are you take me anyways?" You asked, looking behind your shoulder. Tengen gave a small smirk, looking ahead of you for a moment. "Turn around." He spoke.

You huffed, shaking your head with a smile as you turned around. Your eyes widen at the scenery of the place. It was originally a park, though it's closed at the moment, plus it's very pretty at night.

The place was a very open, wide area to relax or play at. Infront of the water feature, which is the fountain, was Tengen's things he placed there. He gathered all of your favorite things, placing them into one big date.

Your head shot back at Tengen, your jaw hanging low in shock. Tengen grinned. "Flashy, right?" He raised a brow, crossing his arms proudly. You gave him a quick hug before dragging him almost all across the park.

You both sit down at the little area he made all on his own. Taking a closer look at the things he gave you, you look up at him. "So, you remembered all of this?" You asked with a tilt to the head.

Tengen let out a small chuckle. "Not all of it, honestly. My wives helped me out a little, just a little." Tengen's wives mostly helped with the scenery, but that's besides the point. You loved this more than you loved him.

Eventually, his headband came off, due to you almost ripping it off earlier. Tengen moved his fallen white hair off to the side. You stared at his for a couple of seconds, almost forgetting how to breathe. I- he's so handsome. The thought echoed repeatedly in your mind.

"Hey, hello? Y/N?" Tengen placed his head band down, getting your attention as you snapped out of your gaze. "Yeah??" You said in a slight panic, Tengen shaking his head with a grin. "You alright?" He questioned as you nodded your head with a quick response. "Yeah, I'm probably just... nervous." You muttered, clenching your chest.

You decide to eat the food he brought, as well as the drinks so they won't go to waste. Tengen scooted closer towards you, pulling your body against his. Almost choking of your piece of food in your mouth from being caught off guard, you flick his nose. "Warn me next time!" You squint.

"Okay, okay, I will." Tengen nodded before taking a sip of his drink. "Look at this view, hm?" Tengen gently patted you on the back, lifting your chin up. "It's beautiful." You mubbled with a smile. "Not as beautiful as you." Tengen smirked, as you shook your head. "Really? You got to work on your flirting." You stuck out your tongue in a teasement.

"Sure." Tengen paused, looking at you, up and down. "Then, why is your face red?" Tengen muttered, loud enough for you to hear. Your heart skipped a beat for a moment, off guard again. "I WASN'T!" You cleared your throat as it went silent for a moment. "I.. I wasn't." You tried again, but with a lower tone of voice, stammering a bit.

"Hey, Y/N." Tengen got your attention. You held your breath, disliking the big grin on his face. "What are you planning now?" You quickly question, to find out there's no reply. "Tengen." You blink, calling his name.

Tengen quickly grabbed you gently in his lap, going for a desirable kiss on the lips. Your eyes widen, feeling like you're going to pass out anytime soon. You lift yourself up, both of you having big blushes on your faces.

"Tengen..!" You clench your chest with both of your hands, yelling over your loud heartbeat.

Tengen shrugged. "What? It was worth it!" You stare at him for awhile, knowing it's not worth getting mad at him.

"I know but, you have three wives for god sake." You shook your head, nudging the side of his huge arm.

"There's always room for a 4th, y'know." Tengen replied with a wink. You gave a punch to the side of his arm with force to make him flinch a little.

"Ow!"

~*~
69th chapter. I honestly didn't mean for Tengen to be on this chapter, I swear.

He would probably joke around about the number 69, though. It's a funny number after all.

Have an amazing day!