Tokito Muichiro | Nicknames

"Mui-Mui..." You call Muichiro's name, entering his room with a smile. He'd lift his head with an unfazed expression.

"Leave." Muichiro said coldly, balling up into a little ball of his oversized uniform. You inhale, ignoring his demand as you walk in anyway.

"Why are you still here..." Muichiro turned around, fixing his long hair that was in his face with a squint.
"Because, I'm bored!" You respond quickly with a sigh.

"That sounds like a you problem." Muichiro shrugged, pulling the covers up to his chest. You frown, clenching the sheets of the bed. "I'll scream if I don't get any attention." You said loud enough so Muichiro could hear.

"No." Muichiro shook his head, stuffing his face in the covers. You huffed. "You asked for it." You'd inhale as Muichiro stops what you're about to do, throwing half of the covers onto your head.

"I said no." Muichiro squinted, getting up from his bed as he exited his room. You take the covers off of your head, exhaling.

You always wanted to impress Muichiro, though that's a pretty difficult task. You rise to your feet, fixing his bed a little before exiting his room. You catch a glimpse of Muichiro walking outside.

"Toki!" You smile, getting his attention. Muichiro let out a slight sigh, cleaning his sword off as he tried his best to ignore you.

"Stop calling me that." Muichiro looked at you with a cold expression. You hold your breath, eventually you exhale. "Hmm? What do you mean? I only used it once!" You smile, sitting next to him.

"Then stop it." Muichiro looked down at his sword. You shake your head, humming lightly to a song with a smile. Muichiro looked at you with confusion. "Y/N." He'd get your attention. "Hm?"

"Why are you so happy all the time..?" Muichiro questioned turning his head towards the floor. You gave a smile to Muichiro, tilting your head.

"Well, it's my choice to be this way so I do it! Besides, it makes people feel better as well." You respond with a calm tone, continuing to hum the song.

"Makes people feel better..?" Muichiro repeated your last statement with a question.

"Mhm!" You nod. Muichiro looked down at his legs, gently swaying them. "Sounds familiar." Muichiro muttered. You turn your head. "What was that?" You ask as Muichiro doesn't reply.

"Well, don't be sad, Mui!" You gently pat him on the back. "Do the right things, and you'll get rewarded, that's all!"

Muichiro lifted his head. "Rewarded... from you?" Muichiro blinked. You let out a small giggle. "Noo, from others or just good karma!" You smile as you catch a faint smile on Muichiro's face.

"Hey, Mui." You tap him on the arm, blushing in the process.

"You know, I love you deeply and you do anything for you, right?" You'd scoot closer to him. Muichiro paused, looking at you as his eyes slightly widened. "Really.." He'd mutter.

"Of course, Toki!" You hug him as Muichiro closes his eyes to rest in your hands. You notice the weight on your chest from his body. You eventually take him inside for warmth. You close Muichiro's door behind you, setting him down in his bed.

The smile on your face couldn't be wiped away easily. It might be permanent. You grab the covers, wrapping them on Muichiro's body. He'd open one eye. "You didn't have to carry me." Muichiro muttered. You flinch a little, being caught off guard. "You mean you weren't asleep this whole time?" You question.

"I was. Your loud breathing is what woke me." Muichiro stuck his tongue out, teasing you. "Aw, c'mon. Your heavy as 3 swords!" You reply, moving one his his hair strands out of his face.

"Anyway, get some rest. That's an order." You smile, making you way to his door.

"Y/N, wait." Muichiro got your attention, lifting his body up from the bed.

"I think.."

"I think I love you too." Muichiro looked at your face, waiting for an reaction or a response. Luckily, he got both of them.

"Aww, Mui!!" You run over to give a quick hug as Muichiro quickly hugs back. "Glad to know that." You gently push his chest, causing him to lay back down. "Now get some rest, Mist Hashira."

"Mhm, I will." He'd touch his chest, wrapping into the covers once again. You slowly close the door behind you, walking away, humming once again.

~*~
Update: Bought a Mui plush, and it cures my sadness.

Have an amazing day!