Kamado Nezuko | Cuddly Demon

You shift your way back to the mansion after a long mission without sleep nor food or water, for at least 2 days. You slump on to one of the beds face first, letting out a grumble against the pillows.

"Oh, hey Y/N! Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked, standing in the middle of the doorway. You turned your head over to the direction the voice was heard. You give a half thumbs up before putting your heavy hand back down.

"Do you mind if I stay here?" Tanjiro lowered his voice, walking in slowly with a head tilt. A muffled 'no' escaped your mouth, repeating the answer again, but more clearly.

"Great!" Tanjiro smiled, putting the wooden box between you and himself. Dusk was already approaching soon, so Nezuko felt a bit comfortable showing herself. You eye the wooden box with an exhale. "Urgg... I'm so tired." You mutter, slightly complaining.

Tanjiro gently patted your back with a smile. "You should get some rest. I'll be back with some water. Want some?" Tanjiro questioned before leaving. You gave another thumbs up. You heard the door close after that, leaving silence in the room.

A scratching noise was heard in the wooden box. You lifted your head, squinting your eyes. The door opened as Tanjiro's sister, Nezuko climbed out of the box. You paused. I forgot how cute she was... You let in a sharp inhale through your teeth.

Nezuko eyed you as the first person she saw in the room. She attempted to climb and jump on the bed you were resting in. After a few minutes, she sat there on the floor letting a small pouting sound escape her.

You force your body to sit up for a moment, letting all the blood from your head, drop to the rest of your body. Nezuko looked at you with her arms up high, stretching a bit.

This was practically a sign of her saying 'help me up,' according to you. Without hesitation, you picked Nezuko up, sitting her on your lap. You saw her as a helpless baby, forgetting that fact she can fight for herself. You tap her chest playfully, cuddling her as well.

Nezuko saw you as a ball of sunshine, and also a parental figure. You both heard the door open to find Tanjiro with two cups of water in hand. "Oh, hey Nezuko." Tanjiro gave a smile to his sister, Nezuko giving you a small squeeze of a hug before hugging her brother.

Tanjiro placed the water beside you, sitting down on a nearby bed. "Thank you." You give a faint smile towards Tanjiro as he returns the smile action.

"So, Y/N. It's been awhile since we've been together. How have you been?" Tanjiro patting Nezuko's head before Nezuko went over to you for more cuddles. "I've been doing pretty good. Glad I'm still alive." You muttered the last part with a small chuckle under your breath.

"That sounds good!" Tanjiro nodded, giving you permission to braid Nezuko's hair. Sitting her infront of you, she sat there still, understanding what was happening. You continue to braid her hair, staring a conversation with Tanjiro.

The door opens once again to appear Zenitsu and Inosuke. You shudder a bit, preparing on what's about to happen. Zenitsu first eyed you, then Nezuko. A bit of jealousy flickered in his eyes. Inosuke had his arms crossed, looking like he said to say something obnoxious, as always.

"I'm back, loyal minions!" Inosuke huffed proudly with a cackle. "Welcome back, guys." Tanjiro said in a soft manner, telling Inosuke to lower his voice a bit.

Zenitsu shuffled himself towards your side of the room, standing behind you, though you could see him in the corner of your eye. You continue braiding Nezuko's hair, knowing your going to have a headache anytime soon, because of the two that entered the room.

Luckily, Tanjiro got Inosuke's attention, talking about their side mission to take up some time. You were done with braiding hair, adding finishing touches, putting her small bow in her hair again. "Oooh, you look adorable, Nezuko!" You compliment, grabbing a small mirror to show her. Nezuko played with her hair for a bit, standing up to hug you.

You heard a slight grumble from Zenitsu. You turned your head for a quick glance at him as he turned his head away from you two.

"I still have so much energy! Let's do another mission or something!" Inosuke looking around the room with a heavy breath. "Missions aren't optional moron." Zenitsu said in a bland, annoyed tone, putting his hand on the side of his face.

Inosuke walked up to Zenitsu, flicking his chin with force, causing the yellowed haired boy to fall back a bit. "Oh, shut up, Monitsu!" Inosuke narrowed his eyes. "Inosuke..." Tanjiro said his name disappointedly as he backed away from Zenitsu.

"Ow! First off, it's Zenitsu! Second, what makes you think I'm a punching bag?!" Zenitsu huffed, rubbing his chin a bit.

"I said Monitsu! You're hearing things!" Inosuke snapped back, stepping a bit closer to Zenitsu, causing the yellowed haired boy to flinch a little. "It's ZENITSU! ZEN-IT-SU. How hard could that possibly be?!" Zenitsu huffed.

"Zebra, or whatever.." Inosuke muttered, sitting down, since Tanjiro said so. Zenitsu opened his mouth to find no words. He sat down, avoiding eye contact with Inosuke the rest of the day. "What am I going to do with these two.." Tanjiro muttered, walking over to you and Nezuko.

"Told myself I was going to have a headache, and surprise-surprise, it's arrived." You mutter, rubbing your forehead with your fingers. Nezuko patted your forehead, trying to help as well.

"Wow, you do look amazing, Nezuko!" Tanjiro gently touched the braids in Nezuko's hair, giving you a soft smile.

Nezuko layed on your lap again, nuzzling your arm. She was very small at the time, meaning she was practically a baby. Things calmed down, meaning everyone was asleep. You were a bit drowsy, due to the fact you haven't slept for about 2 days. Nezuko gave you a bit of energy to help you stay up for awhile.

Minutes later, you dozed off, softly cuddling Nezuko in the process.

~*~
The reason I actually watched this anime; Nezuko.

Have a great day!