Hashibira Inosuke | Competitive

~*~You're basically an expert when it comes to video games, especially racing games

~*~
You're basically an expert when it comes to video games, especially racing games. You tend to beat almost anyone in games they challenge you to. It's almost too easy where you start to place bets.

Inosuke walks past your room, taking a glance at you focused into your game. Inosuke walks up to you silently, attempting to startle you. Since you were locked into your game, you weren't aware of your surroundings.

Boo!” Inosuke yelled, catching you off guard as you accidentally hit him in the face. You cover your mouth, noticing your caused action. “I'm sorry Inosuke! I didn't mean to!” You quickly apologize, pausing the game. Inosuke rubbed the side of his face. “I'm fine!” He perked up as you let out a relieved sigh. “Good.”

“Whatcha doing?” Inosuke questioned, looking at the video game you were playing in curiosity. “I'm playing a racing game, wanna watch?” You ask Inosuke as he quickly nods with a big grin on his face. “Okay so the objective here is to come in first place.” You explain to him, restarting the game. “Sounds easy! Lemme try!” Inosuke grabbed the air as you gently pushed him away. “I'm not done.” You say with a smile.

“Sounds easy as you said, but they're different stages to drive on. Like this one.” You show a colorful map to Inosuke, he tapped the screen with a head tilt. “That's a lot of colors..” Inosuke muttered as a soft chuckle escapes your mouth. “Mhm! It's called 'Rainbow Road'” You say, Inosuke's eyes glued to the screen.

“That's not all though, here are items that help you have an advantage. But, other people have items too, so it can be fair.” You show him the types of items a person can have. It looked like he was in the middle of what a 'stage' is still.

“So, wanna give it a shot?” You ask him, Inosuke's grin got a bit wider as you asked that question. “Yes! I'll beat you!” Inosuke hopped up excitedly. You shake your head to yourself, grabbing the two video game controllers, handing one to Inosuke as you hope he doesn't break it.

You let him pick the stage of his choice, since you feel like it's fair that way. He picked the first stage, since he was just mashing the 'A' button over and over. The race officially started as you take a glance over at Inosuke, which looked like he was struggling already. “Hold down the A button, Inosuke. Use the joycon stick to steer.” You tell him as he stands quiet, having no idea what you just said.

You guided him a bit, even offering help. He quickly refused your help, eventually ending up in second to last place, which was 11th. Inosuke slouched down with a huff. “One more! I'll win!” Inosuke's smile returned as you gave a nod. Eventually, Inosuke lost again, and repeated the same thing three times.

Inosuke turned his body towards you with a squint, a bit annoyed. You looked at him confusingly. A bit of silence between you both occurred, the only sound was the sound of the game. When you were off guard, Inosuke pounced on you with a tackle. “Ow! Inosuke! Wait stop!” You push his head away as he doesn't listen. You two ended up play-fighting you till you both got tired.

“So, wanna rematch?” You ask Inosuke, out of breath with a smile. Inosuke turned his head over at you with a huff. “Too.. much.” Inosuke muttered, his way of saying 'Too difficult for me.' “Then I win, again!” You smirk, causing Inosuke to get a bit embarrassed and tackle you once more.

“Alright! I'm sorry!”

~*~
Nintendo is going to copyright me /j

Have a great day!