My Headcanons! | Hashira

Here are my headcanons for the Hashira!

Giyuu: Tries to at least fit in with others, but gets his self-esteem low in the process. (Poor guy..)
Also he can be sarcastic time from time.

Shinobu: Every hour is the hour to annoy the crap out of her 'best buddy,' Giyuu. And he knows.
She also tends to threaten people with needles if she gets offended in any way.

Rengoku: He acts like a cat. No question, he acts like a silly cat. He would get stuck in trees, and have no thoughts in that head of his.
He's also very clingy, and doesn't tolerate swearing.

Muichiro: He acts like a child. Whenever he wants, he would act like a child. He's also a cat lover, and talks about cats with Gyomei.

Mitsuri: She is great with animals. She mostly baby-sits Obanai's snake, Karabumaru just because she wants to. Pretty much her normal self at that point.

Obanai: Would go across the entire earth to look for something to give Mitsuri. It'll probably go even more extreme if it was her birthday.
His only weakness is Mitsuri.

Tengen: He's the one that has to keep Rengoku under control with his cat acts.
As a joke, he flirts with Rengoku every so often.
He's also a "great" beatboxer and singer. Rengoku joins in sometimes.

Sanemi: He's secretly a dog-sitter, since he has a soft spot for dogs.
He tends to be rough and harsh to intimidate others, but he doesn't mean to.

Gyomei: Has a praying session with most of the Hashira, one at a time.
He also owns multiple cats, as he is also a cat lover himself.

~*~
What do you think?
I just wanted to show this chapter to people, since it was floating in the back of my mind for weeks.

Have a great day!