Tokito Muichiro | Jealousy

Muichiro always spent time with you. Eating, training, or just taking breaks.
Muichiro is also very clingy when it comes to you.

You spend time with the trio, Tanjiro Zenitsu and Inosuke. Laughing and chatting for your break time.

Muichiro peeked from around the corner, narrowing his eyes as he walked over to sit beside you. Muichiro avoided eye contact like always.

"Oh, hi Muichiro." You greet him with a smile. Muichiro waves, leaning against your arm.

You begin the conversation once again, Muichiro softly squeezes your arm, stuffing his face into your uniform.

You pat Muichiro on the head while talking. Muichiro sat up, putting his head down between his knees.

Tanjiro, with his scent of smell notices Muichiro's distress. You stop yourself from talking, taking a sip of water, looking at Tanjiro confusingly.

"Tokito, you alright?" Tanjiro asks concerningly.

"...This feeling." Muichiro muttered.

"I don't know what it is." Muichiro clenched his uniform where his heart's supposed to be.

"Describe it, if you can." Tanjiro sat up straight, looking at Muichiro with concern in his eyes.

"My chest aches when I don't get certain attention, I think." Muichiro shrugged.

"Oh, Tokito. That feeling is called jealousy." Tanjiro explained.

"Jealousy..?" Muichiro lifted his head up from his knees.

Tanjiro nodded. "We could include you in this conversation if you'd like." Tanjiro offered with a kind smile.

"I'm okay." Muichiro responded, nuzzling your arm.

You hug Muichiro softly. "Don't worry. We'll have some time together." You comfort Muichiro.

"...Okay." Muichiro slightly smiled, closing his eyes as he drifted off on your lap.

~*~
That's it. I'm buying a Muichiro plush right now.

Have a great day!