Shinazugawa Genya | Childish

"Hey, Genya? Why'd you bring me here?" You ask as you look around the area.
It was cherry blossom season as the leaves and flowers from the trees turned light pink.
"I mean, this is a beautiful scenery." You smile.

Genya fidgeted with his hands, walking in the middle of the area. He'd turn around as you bump into him, causing you both to slightly blush. "Oh, sorry." You apologize.

"Don't worry." Genya paused. "It's not your fault." Genya inhaled sharply, putting his hands behind his back. You look at him with a confused smile.

"Hey, Y/N. Y'know the first time we've ever met?" Genya asked, twiddling his thumbs.

"Oh, yeah! Pretty harsh, though." You slightly chuckle as Genya follows along with a smile. "Yeah, sorry for being rude back then.." Genya sighed.

You pat his back. "Don't worry! We all change overtime!" You give him a bright smile. Genya catches himself, almost falling back. "Oh... um... yeah.." Genya stutters over his words, blushing a blushy mess.

"We've been close friends for years and um..." Genya paused.

He'd inhale, sitting down in the middle of the area as you do the same. Genya exhaled, finishing his words. "And I grew pretty attached to you." Genya looked away, refusing to make eye contact.

"Oh?" You blink confusingly, tilting your head to the side.

"How do I explain to you..." Genya muttered. "Um... whatever!" Genya shook his head, pushing you closer towards him. You let out a little gasp as Genya gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

Your eyes widened as he gave you the expected surprise. You couldn't stop your racing pulse and blood rushing to your face, causing you to blush.

"You see what I mean now..?" Genya exhaled, blushing a pink color as well.
You nod, still shooken by what happened.
Eventually, you two both get settled as you both fall asleep on each other.

~*~
Gen Gen!
He's not bad all the time, people!

Have an amazing day!