Rengoku Kyojuro | Teddy Bear

"What does it mean when someone calls you a Teddy Bear?"

Teddy Bears are soft and dependable, always there to listen and support. They do what they are asked and show little personal initiative.

~*~

Valentine's Day. The day that all lovers truly confess.

Three days before Valentine's Day, you asked Rengoku you'd both meet up at a place he's never been before.

You exhale, grabbing a small box of chocolates with a small note card inside before leaving.

You wanted everything to be perfect for this day, though he's Rengoku. He wouldn't care if things messed up, right? You gently shake your head side to side, getting rid of that thought.

The place you both would meet up at was a peaceful park with a water fountain feature. It was still a little chilly outside, so you needed something to wrap up with.

You sit down on a open bench, looking both ways to check if Rengoku would show up anytime soon. You eventually realize that your a few minutes early. You sit up with a straight posture, trying your best to wait patiently.

You feel a tap on your shoulder, you turn around quickly to find Rengoku standing behind you. You let out a small exhale, smiling. "Hello, Rengoku." You greet him.

"Hello, Y/N! Apologies if I startled you." Rengoku smiled, sitting next to you on the bench.

"Ah, don't worry." You'd smile. "Right..." You mutter under your breath. "Here you go!" You speak up, handing him the box of chocolates.

"Ah, thanks!" Rengoku accepted the chocolates, eyeing the box as he looked in your direction. You let out a small chuckle. "Go ahead. You can open them." You nod.

Rengoku gently opened the box, noticing a small note card on top. The note card read "To my Teddy Bear" with of course, chocolates.

You'd spot a bigger smile on Rengoku's face. You'd exhale with relief. Everything's going alright so far.

You try to get the chance to confess, pointing out hints for Rengoku to realize.

You scoot closer to him, resting your head on his shoulder. You'd hug his arm, blushing a light pink in the process. Rengoku patted your head.
You inhale through your teeth, getting the courage to confess.

"Rengoku I-" You cut yourself off the moment he looks at you. It felt like all the courage you've built up was washed away in a heartbeat. You'd exhale, blushing a more visible pink. Rengoku tilted his head with a smile.

You shook her head, inhaling. "I love you. With all my heart, I deeply love you." You'd give a smile to Rengoku as he'd stop for a moment. You blinked, tapping your foot against the ground anxiously.

Rengoku pulled you in closer, giving you a quick kiss on the lips with a blush. "Aha! Y/N, I always loved you!" Rengoku hugged you.

"I'll do anything to save you..!" Rengoku nodded eagerly. You'd try to calm down your breathing and racing pulse from what just happened. You felt dizzy, though you got it together. "Aww, Ren... Rengoku..!" You'd squeeze his torso tighter. "I'll try to do the same!"

It felt like a dream. All of it. This was reality. Rengoku really loves you, and you give him the same amount of love back.

~*~
Set your heart ablaze!!

Have a wonderful day!