Agatsuma Zenitsu | Flowerhead

"C'mon, slow poke!" You slightly tease, grabbing Zenitsu's hand, pulling him forwards as you both run against the cool breeze.

You both fall on the ground, flowers covering your bodies. You laugh, relaxing your body on top of the flowers as Zenitsu helps you get back on your feet.

"Y/N! You alright?" Zenitsu asked, a nervous smile forming on his face.

"I'm fine." You bump his arm, wrapping your arms around his torso, resting your head on his shoulder.

Zenitsu looked behind his shoulder, freezing up as he spots you behind him.
"Oh, um.." Zenitsu chuckled under his breath nervously.

"C'mon Zenitsu, it's just a hug..." You whisper in his ear, nuzzling his shoulder affectionately.

Zenitsu stood quietly, a faint blush appearing on his face. You let go of his torso.

You look at Zenitsu, catching a snort as you eye his yellow and faded orange hair. Zenitsu blinked with a confused expression.

"What? What's wrong??" Zenitsu rubbed his head with his hands, flowers falling off.

You quickly put the flowers on Zenitsu's hair. "Haha, flowerhead!" You tease playfully.

"Heey!" Zenitsu smiled, brushing the flowers off his hair, tempting to put them on yours.

You swat his hand, tripping on your foot, bringing Zenitsu down with you. You both laugh, tempting to put flowers in each other's hair.

"Ehe, Zenitsu you're cute." You pick the flowers out of his hair, rubbing his head.

"No, you." Zenitsu replied, lowering his voice.

"Nooo, you!" You reply back at Zenitsu, your voice getting high pitched.

"Fine.." Zenitsu smiled. "Flowerhead."

"No, you're a flowerhead, flowerhead!" You bump his arm.

"I won't argue." Zenitsu hugged you tightly, not letting go. You hug him back, sharing affection towards each other.

~*~
Zen Zen :D

Have a great day!