Rengoku Kyojuro | Snuggle

You rest on the front porch of the Butterfly Mansion, taking a breath before training again. You rub your sore arms, sweating like crazy.

You hear footsteps approaching your way. You lift your head to find Rengoku your face lit up as you run over to him with your arms wide open.

"Rengoku! Your back!" You hug him, looking up at his face.

"I missed youuu!!" You stuff your face into his battle uniform, hugging him tighter.

"I missed you too.." Rengoku patted your head, responding with a low tone. You let go of him, looking at bis appearance.
"You alright?" You blink, checking his body.

Rengoku chuckled. "I'm fine Y/N, don't worry. Just a bit tired from the mission." You sigh, sitting back down. You pat the open spot next to you, signaling him to sit.

Rengoku sits down next to you. Your gaze shifted towards Rengoku again. You tilt your head with a faint smile.
"Something on your mind?"

"Mm... Pretty much." Rengoku paused, wrapping his arm around your back. "The only way I'll fall asleep is with you here..!" Rengoku smiled.

Since your much smaller than Rengoku, you fit right into his arm. You rest your head on his shoulder, followed by your whole body resting. You eventually fall on Rengoku's lap, drifted off to sleep.

Rengoku pulled you in closer due to the coolness of the air, wrapping his haori around your upper half of your body.

The Sun begins to melt under the sunset view. Rengoku leaned against the walls of the porch, resting his head onto your your head gently.

"Let this life be peaceful for us and others." Rengoku muttered under his breath, looking down at your body.

"I beg."

~*~
Rengoku, thank you for being in this anime.

No- fr tho, that movie was emotional. Glad I brought tissues with me.

Have a wonderful day!