Sabito | Tickle Monster

~*~You were one year older than Sabito, meaning you believed you were a big sibling towards him

~*~
You were one year older than Sabito, meaning you believed you were a big sibling towards him.

You also liked to spoil him, taking care of him, though he could by himself. You did this like a routine. You were basically a cuddle monster to Sabito.

"Swing like this!" You demonstrate how to swing the katana correctly to Sabito. You were also ahead of training, meaning Sabito had to catch up a bit.

"Put all your strength into it! Take shallow breaths too." You take a glance at Sabito as he struggled to repeat your action.

"Uggh! This is impossible!" Sabito huffed, his sword meeting the ground as he dropped it. He sat down, leaning against the unsliced boulder with his head pointing to the sky in frustration.

You sit down, scooting closer to Sabito. You put one of your arms around the peach haired boy for comfort. "Look, Sabito. You've made it through Urokodaki's 'brutal training' this far. What makes you think to give up now?" You question, patting his back with a smile.

No answer came from Sabito, only a grumble, knowing what you have said was true, he didn't want to admit it though. "Of course, we can take breaks, but we gotta keep trying! Once you cut this boulder, we can both go to Final Selection, doesn't that sound great?" You shake his body side to side a bit, cause Sabito to show a faint smile.

"Oooh, you're smiling! Look at you!" You poke his chest as he quickly covers his mouth, shaking his head in a 'no' manner. "No! Nooo I'm not!" Sabito replied, poking you back.

"Surrre you aren't!" You giggle, finding his vulnerable area that's ticklish. "No wait stop!" Sabito stopped one of your hands from tickling him, though, the other one got through. Sabito clasped on your lap, letting out small laughs along the way. You stop doing you action, hugging him close you your body.

"See? What did I tell you? You're smiling!" You put his fox-like mask on his face. Sabito quickly pulled the mask away from his face, flicking your hand playfully. "Now I am..! It doesn't count though! You tickled me!" Sabito replied with a head shake.

You both lay down on the cold ground, resting for a moment before getting back to training. "Y/N." Sabito called your name with a small giggle under his breath. "Thank you for this day." Sabito smiled, scooting closer towards you.

"Ehe! Of course!" You nod, rubbing his soft peach colored hair playfully. Sabito gave a smirk, jumping on your lap, tempting to tickle you back. "For revenge!"

"Sabito!"

~*~
A bit of a short chapter, again.

But, I tried to go for a fluffy, and more playful kind of approach for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!

Have an amazing day!