Uzui Tengen | Insecure

Bit of Entertainment District spoilers!

~*~
You were an uncertain, anxious person. Though, deep down, with good personality and heart.

You were also married to Tengen. Making you the fourth wife to fill. You get along with the other three wives as well. But, you tend to be hard on yourself, taking the blame for almost anything.

[After the big Entertainment District fight]

You rushed to the Butterfly Mansion, almost running into every helper in the mansion. You stood infront of the doorway, spotting Tengen and his wives.

Catching your breath for a moment, you walked over to see his condition. From far away, he looked a bit poorly, it didn't change as you took a closer look.

A small gasp exits your mouth. “Oh no, lord Tengen, are you alright?” You questioned in a panic, eyeing his missing hand with a look of gulit.

Tengen gave a nod to his head. You refused to believe it, shaking your head. “No, no, this is not alright. It's my fault. I wasn't there..” You muttered, tensing up.

“Y/N, it wasn't your fault at all. Please, don't think like that..” Hinatsuru replied quickly, steping towards you. You kept your eyes on the ground, forcing your tears to stay in your eyes.

“You're right.” You paused. “If I was there, I'd probably make things worse..” You turned your head at Hinatsuru, your words getting clogged in your throat.

“Y/N.” Tengen turned his head over towards your direction. “You're an amazing wife and even an amazing person. You're kind to others, and make them smile. Don't loose that attitude.” Tengen said with a faint smile.

You paused. Something's changed about him... The thought moved you a bit, tears slowly seeped from your eyes. A slight sob escapes your mouth, rubbing your eyes a little. “Sorry..” You apologized under your breath.

“Yeah! Lord Tengen's right!” Makio huffed, slamming his balled up hand on the table closest towards her. “You're amazing!” Suma added, both comforting you.

“Thank you guys..” You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hands, a slight smile appearing on your face. With a bit of confident boost from Tengen and his wives, you felt a bit better about yourself.

Thank you...

Thank you, everyone.

~*~
A bit of a short chapter, apologies!

Have an amazing day!