Sanemi Shinazugawa | Love Sick

Warning: Slight Swearing.

Angry pomeranian.

°=°=°=°=°=°
You awaken to be tied to a tree. It's nighttime as all the Hashira stare at you in confusion.

"Where... where did... Where am I?"
You struggle to speak, noticing your body is sore all over.

"Shut up, demon." A white haired boy with plenty of scars spoken, crossing his arms.

"Huh? What? Wait, this must be a misunderstanding! I didn't do anything wrong!" You look around for any guidance.

The white haired boy, Sanemi punches you in the left side of your jaw, causing it to bleed.

"I said, shut. up." Sanemi tapped his foot against the ground.

"What did this demon do anyway?" A taller boy with accessories all on him spoke as he huffed.

Sanemi didn't answer, he narrowed his eyes at you with a slight faded pink color on top of his nose.

You stare at him confusingly.

"I- what do you want?" Sanemi cut off his first words, he was going to speak.

"Oh, sorry." You mutter, looking away from him.

Tengen snorted. "A demon apologizing. Woow."

Though, for a demon, you never ate any humans, making you of course weak, but easier to work with.

You were let go as you rushed into the forest. Surprised they didn't wait till sunrise or not decapitate your head at the last minute.

Sanemi is pretty unpredictable at times, but he never killed you.

Once nighttime rolls around again, you peek your head from outside the Butterfly Garden.

You spot Sanemi talking to his little brother, Genya.

"Falling in love with a demon? That's um.." Genya cleared his throat.

"Genya, can you be quiet for once in your life..?" Sanemi tapped his hand against his pants.

When Genya and Sanemi were done talking to each other, you move closer, eventually tripping on your foot.

Sanemi's head shot up as soon as he heard the sound.

"You again. Do you want to be killed?" Sanemi walked over to you, lowering his voice.

"Oh, I don't. It's just that I kind of overheard your chat." You quickly answer.

"Shit." Sanemi muttered under his breath. "Hey, demon. You didn't hear anything."

"If you tell anyone about this, I swear I'll rip you limb from limb and make you dance in the sunlight." Sanemi kneeled down next to you, narrowing his eyes.

"...Okay..!" You chuckle nervously, shrugging. "So um.. you like me?" You change the subject.

Sanemi slightly flinched at your sudden topic. "What- hell no." A light pink blush gathered onto Sanemi's face again.

You blink at him, noticing he was definitely lying. "Well, my name is um, Y/N. Not just, "demon.""

Sanemi turned his head away, rising to his feet. "You better stay away from here or otherwise you're dead." Sanemi exhaled through his teeth.

"Right." You nod. "Nice talking to you!"

Sanemi looked over his shoulder. "Hey- stop yelling. Now go."

A few days later, Sanemi was the one to start a conversation. Eventually going out of the Butterfly Mansion almost every night.

"Y/N." Sanemi said as you turn around.

"Aww, you said my name!" You gasp, rocking left to right as you clasp your hands.

"Yeah-" Sanemi turned around. "Get behind me." He'd mutter.

"Wait what?" You blink.

"I SAID GET BEHIND ME!"

You quickly hide behind Sanemi, looking at the back of his uniform.

"KILL" In all bold and big letters.

You tilt your body slightly to the right, your gaze focused on a boy with a half and half haori on. He also had pointy tips at the end of his black hair.

"Tomioka. You gotta be shitting me." Sanemi muttered under his breath.

"What do you want." Sanemi narrowed his eyes at Giyuu.

Giyuu blinked at Sanemi. "What's behind you..?"

"Nothing, now shoo." Sanemi huffed.

Giyuu turned the other way, eventually leaving as Sanemi let out an exhale, looking behind his shoulder with a slight smile on his face.

"Sanemi, you protected me?" You put your hands over your mouth. "Awwwe!!" You squeal.

"Stop. Don't do that crap right now." Sanemi blushed, squeezing his own hands.

"Y/N. Listen to me." Sanemi snapped his fingers together in front of your face.

"Though you're a demon, and I'm a slayer, why didn't you try to kill me?" Sanemi struggled to make contact.

"Oh well, um. Simple." You inhale sharply. "I tried to tell you I never ate any humans. But, you didn't trust me, which is acceptable."

Sanemi snorted. "Well uh.. I have something else to tell you"
Sanemi rose up to his feet as you did the same.

"I love you Y/N. I love a demon." Sanemi tapped his foot against the ground anxiously.

"Eeee!! Really??" You put your hands over your mouth once again.
"Sanemi I love you too!!" You hug him, making him flinch.

He eventually calms down as you both lay next to a tree. You rest your head on Sanemi's chest, hearing the steady thump of his heartbeat.

Sanemi falls asleep, but you didn't in case of any danger. "Aw, Sanemi. You're so cute when you sleep." You mutter under your breath, hugging his free arm.

°=°=°=°=°=°
See? Angry pomeranian has a soft side after all!

Have an amazing day!