Kanroji Mitsuri | I'm Sorry

Watermelon hair.

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°
"1,500.. 1,501.. 1,502.."
You swing your sword alongside Mitsuri who was also training with Rengoku.

"Aww, I'm so hungry! Could we take a break..?" Mitsuri whined as her swinging of her sword got sloppier.

"A few more." Rengoku replied.

"Awwh..." Mitsuri caught her breath before swinging her sword again.

"Hey, maybe we should take a break. I'm pretty tired too." You suggest, rubbing your shoulders.

"Yes, yes! We should!" Mitsuri turned to Rengoku. "Can weee?" She'd plead to Rengoku, holding her hands up to her face.

"Alright then..!" Rengoku nodded eagerly.

"Yaaaay!" Mitsuri dropped her sword heading into the Butterfly Mansion.

"Wait- your sword!" You pick Mitsuri's sword up, waving your free hand.

Rengoku sat on the front porch, looking ahead. You sit next to him, waving your hand across your face.

"Stop staring like that! It's creepy." You nudge Rengoku's arm.

"Ah, food's here." Rengoku looked the other way as you followed.

Mitsuri came with a tray of rice balls, dango, mochi, and three cups of tea.
"I'm back!" She smiled.

"Don't fall, you need help with anything?" You insist on helping as you get up on your feet.

"No worries! I'm alright!" Mitsuri set the tray of food next to all three of us. Without hesitation, all of us ate.

"Tasty!" Rengoku cheered as he ate half of a rice ball. He continued to chant after every bite he took of food.

"He likes it!" Mitsuri gasped.

"He likes any food, Mitsuri." You chuckle to yourself as she follows along.

"Hey, maybe you should slow down, both of you..." You contain your laughter as you spot Mitsuri stuffing herself with dango and mochi, and Rengoku eating way too fast.

"Right, sorry." Mitsuri said with her mouth full.

"Hey um, guys..?" Mitsuri got your and Rengoku's attention.

"I'm sorry for being weak." Mitsuri dipped her head down, looking at the ground in guilt.

"No, no, no, Mitsuri, don't say that!" You immediately comfort her.

"What makes you think that?" Rengoku blinked in curiosity.

"Well, um... Every time I try to do something, I end up failing because I'm too weak."
Mitsuri lowered her voice.

"Mitsuri, no. We don't think that at all. You're just learning, that's all. Y'know, I think you're going to be a Hashira one day." You pat her shoulder.

"A Hashira..? No, I could never." Mitsuri shook her head, wiping her eyes with her hands.

"Don't think like that..!" Rengoku encouraged her.

"Right. Do what makes you happy." You add on.

"...Thank you guys.." Mitsuri hugs both you and Rengoku tightly.

Too strong..

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°
Rengoku and Mitsuri, the abnormal hair color duo.

Have a great day!