Kamado Tanjiro | The Meeting

You were a timid person, never going out of line, or not wanting to make the first move.

When you first laid your eyes on Tanjiro, everything changed.

~*~

You've been called to a meeting by the master, Kagaya, like all the other Hashira have.

You sat in you regular seat, noticing your next to the young slayer, Tanjiro. Someone this young could cause that type of trouble? You thought as you observed his appearance from afar.

Tanjiro wasn't responsive by the Kakushi for a few moments. Harsh callings were spat out to make Tanjiro wake up. Later on, it did actually work.

Your gaze locked on Tanjiro. He looked awfully confused and badly beaten by Lower Rank 5. You felt slight empathy for him. Tanjiro struggled the lift his head. "Where... where am I..?" Tanjiro coughed, letting out a small groan in pain.

You quickly noticed something was going on. You felt your body warming up by the second, you took sharper, more quicker breaths, also your pulse quickened. You'd clench your wrist, eyeing Tanjiro carefully.

Shinobu, the Insect Pillar walked over to Tanjiro with a small gourd for Tanjiro to drink. He'd bite the top of the gourd carefully, due to his injury on his jaw. Shinobu blinked, taking an inhale. "Tanjiro Kamado. Why are you traveling with a demon?" She'd question.

It was silent in the garden for about a couple of seconds before Tanjiro spoke. "That demon... she's my younger sister..!" Tanjiro coughed once more. "She hasn't eaten any humans, and it'll stay like that..!" Tanjiro added on. You could see the pain in his eyes as his body and face screamed 'help.'

Shinobu let out an exhale, her smile fading a little. "I see." She'd rise to her feet, sitting back down in her spot.

Both Tanjiro and your eyes met for a second before you instantly pull your head away with a visible pink blush on your face.

A few minutes go by until the Master of the Mansion arrives. The area goes silent in a blink of an eye, the pillars bowing in respect as you copy.

The Wind Pillar, Sanemi greeted the master quickly before anyone else could. The Love Pillar, Mitsuri slightly whined under her breath, wanting to greet the master first.

The meeting starts with the same question that Shinobu asked. It escalated from there on. Some Hashira put their inputs, or opinions about the situation.

Sanemi huffed under his breath, reaching his limit. He'd grab the box that Tanjiro carried. "Forgive me for this, master." He'd quickly apologize before doing his action. Sanemi threw the box against the wall of the mansion, quickly opening his sword, stabbing the box with a forceful thrust of the sword.

Tanjiro watched from afar, struggling to get up and out the grasp of a few other Pillars that were holding him down. You couldn't object if you really wanted to though. Your heart aches seeing Tanjiro suffer this type of pain.

This really escalated. Sanemi was testing Tanjiro's sister's strength to hold back and not eat humans. Sanemi's open cut on his arm bled out, dropping on the box each time.

You decide to not take your eyes off of this tretched scene between them two. In the corner of your eye, Tanjiro freed the grasp of the Hashira, rushing over to his sister. "Nezuko!" He'd yell. You could hear the concern in his voice.

The intense meeting eventually ended as Tanjiro was taken to the Butterfly Mansion for healing purposes. You got permission from Shinobu to enter as well.

Inside the mansion, you spotted Tanjiro in the room full of white beds. You enter the room quietly. Tanjiro noticed, turning his head over at you, looking at your appearance with slight confusion. You paused, taking a deep breath before deciding to speak.

"Hello." You'd mutter. He'd let out small coughs before responding back.

"Hello..!" Tanjiro smiled. Though he was in bad shape, his personality wasn't crushed.

You caught your breath, blushing a light pink as you clenched your hands. "Sorry about what happened about the meeting.." You paused. "That wasn't like Shinazugawa." You instantly noticed those last words you spoke were a lie. He would do something crazy like that. You decide to keep it to yourself though.

"Oh, please don't apologize. It's not your fault at all." Tanjiro let out a sigh, shifting positions of his body. He would slightly tense at the pain in his jaw.

You nodded with a smile. "Well, nice to meet you. I'm Y/N, L/N" You'd introduce yourself.

"Ah, nice to meet you, Y/N." He'd smile with a slight pink color on his face as you copied. "I'm Tanjiro Kamado."

What a nice name. You sat down on an open bed closest to Tanjiro.

Seems like a respectful person. Tanjiro began to start a conversation with you.

Let's hope it stays like this. Forever.

~*~
Tangerine Komodo.

Have an amazing day!