Kanroji Mitsuri | Special Lover

You always loved Mitsuri. You guys are awesome friends and never argued. She's the Love Hashira and cares deeply about everyone, but it feels like she cares deeply about you. Only you.

"Hey, Mitsuri!" You give a smile along with a wave as you walk up to her.

"Hello, Y/N..!" Mitsuri slightly blushed just by saying your name. You figure out a way to not choke on your words.

"Want to go for a walk? The two of us?" You ask as you clench your hands, hoping she'd accept.

Mitsuri nodded with a smile. "Of course!" Your face lit up. "Great! C'mon, I know the perfect place." You wait for her to get up, eventually walking beside her.

Minutes go by as you both arrive at the area. There were cherry blossoms scattered on the ground followed by a cherry blossom tree with a swing attached.

"Oh wow! This is beautiful!" Mitsuri covered her mouth, as you could see the pink blush under her hands. You smile. "Glad you like it."

You walk over by the swing as Mitsuri follows. You sit down on the swing, pulling your head back since she was behind you. "Want to push me on the swing?" You ask.

"Ehe, sure..!" She'd giggle, as you pull your head forwards. Mitsuri pushed your back, causing you to lift higher in the air. You forgotten she was so strong.

You spot a cherry blossom on the ground next to you. On the way down, you quickly grab the blossom, putting it in Mitsuri's hair. You chuckle as she froze, forming a much more visible blush.

You blink at her, tilting your head. You wonder what's going through her head right now.

What just happened?
Why did I freeze?
Oh man, does Y/N love me too?
Should I confess?
But what if Y/N doesn't love me?
Should I just do it?
Will Iguro be mad at me?

"Helloo? Mitsuri?" You tap her on the shoulder, causing her to flinch. "Eep!" She'd look at you, quickly giving a nervous smile.

"Are you alright?" You blink, tilting your head to the side.

"Oh! Yeah! No worries, just spaced out a bit, ehe.." Mitsuri let out a nervous giggle, putting her hands behind her back, moving her body side to side.

You nod. "Okay then..!"

Mitsuri scooted closer to you. "Um, Y/N?" She'd get your attention, fidgeting with her pink and green braids with a blush.

"I want to t..tell you s...something" Mitsuri studdered over her words, inhaling sharply as she looked at you.

"Sure, go ahead." You smile, bracing yourself from whatever's about to happen.

"I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU A LOT, Y/N!!" Mitsuri yelled with a high pitched voice.

"M..MORE THAN A FRIEND!" You put your finger on Mitsuri's lips, calming her down. You giggle. "I love you too. I always did." You respond back with a calm manner.

"B..but... I don't think you realize-"

You pull her closer towards yourself, kissing her on the lips to show how much you love her. Mitsuri began to fall in your arms, relaxing her body. You look at her in confusion. Did she pass out?

Mitsuri eventually regained consciousness again, it took her about a second to realize what happened again, causing her to blush even more.

"Does that prove enough now?" You smile. Mitsuri slowly nodded, stuffing her face into your chest. "I love you so much Y/N..."

You rest your head on top of Mitsuri's hair, letting out a chuckle.
"I love you more."

~*~
We need more good people like Mitsuri in this world. We really do.

Have a great day!