Shinazugawa Sanemi | Glaring

Warning! Bit Of Swearing.

~*~
You often caught Sanemi glaring at you. This would happen lots of times. Across rooms, or even just walking past him.

"Shinazugawa...glaring at you?" Giyuu blinked as he muttered his question. You gave a quick nod. "Yeah, I don't know why though.." You'd pause, looking away from Giyuu for a moment.

"I hope I didn't do anything wrong.." You tense up, trying not to let your emotions get the best of you. "Glaring can mean lots of things..." Giyuu paused to take a breath. "It could mean, hatred, jealousy, and more." Giyuu cleared his throat.

You'd lift your head up, blinking at Giyuu. You never saw him talk that much before. You gave him a nod. "I'll go talk to him, thank you." You smiled at Giyuu as he nodded.

You walk around the Butterfly Mansion to look for Sanemi. Minutes went by till eventually you spot him on the front porch of the garden. I would hate to bother him... he looks so relaxed.

You stop yourself from staring at your lover. You'd inhale through your teeth, clenching your hands into fits as you stepped into the Butterfly Garden.

"Sanemi..? I know it's not the best ti-"

"What." Sanemi lifted his head in the air with his eyes closed for a moment. He'd side eye you with a huff.

It felt like all the confidence left your body in a blink of an eye. You quickly got yourself together. "I have a question." You'd pause, putting your hands behind your back.

"No, I have a question." Sanemi inhaled, turning his body towards you. You'd tense up once again, staying still. "Are you fucking ignoring me?" Sanemi harshly questioned, maintaining eye contact with you.

You'd flinch with your eyes widened for a moment. "What?! I'm not!" Your tone of voice changed automatically. Sanemi growled under his breath, getting up from the porch. Sanemi gave a forceful push on your body, almost making you stumble to the ground.

"Sure." Sanemi muttered, walking away. Ever since that day, you tend to spend less time with Sanemi, trying to not get in his way. Sanemi enjoys your company and loves you the same way you do, but he can't admit that. Yet.

The days went by not seeing Sanemi for almost an entire month, until you both met up accidentally. You decided not to say anything until he'd notice. Until then, you practiced your training with your sword. Sanemi completely ingored you by walking pass you into the mansion.

You've been talking with Giyuu for awhile, which he pretty much enjoyed your stay. It was mostly about your lover, Sanemi and the problems you have with him.

You took Giyuu's advice for almost everything. Ignoring him until he notices, or match his energy back. Doing those things probably made it seem worse.

You entered the mansion along with Sanemi. He'd turn around. "What. What do you want now..?" Sanemi questioned with an annoyed tone. You'd open your mouth to find out no words came out.

You'd take a breath. "Sanemi, why do you glare at me..? Did I do something wrong?" You'd question in a low tone. Sanemi didn't reply at that question. You heard small grumbles under his breath as he narrowed you eyes at you.

"Ever since you were glaring at me, you seemed a bit irritated and annoyed... Why?" You'd tilt your head to the side.

"Why." Sanemi paused, taking a step towards you. He'd flick your forehead with force. You'd flinch, feeling the sting that was left. "Why did you ingore me again?" Sanemi quickly changed the topic.

"Sanemi-"

"Is it becuase I was glaring? I was fucking glaring..?" Sanemi cut your words off, gritting his teeth. A small whine escaped your mouth. "No! It's just.." You'd pause as your eyes flowed with water.

"I don't want to upset you. Did I do something wrong?" You'd lift your head as tears fell on your hands. Sanemi stopped his obnoxious manner, pausing for a moment. He'd tap his foot on the ground. "You didn't do anything wrong, moron."

"The only thing you're doing wrong is being pretty at everything." Sanemi muttered. You'd lift your head, your eyes widened as those words repeated in your head. Sanemi blushed a pink color as you repeated. Sanemi cleared his throat. "And it's pretty damn annoying, y'know." Sanemi added on.

You gave Sanemi a quick hug before you got ready for a physical attack from him. You'd close your eyes, wrapping your arms around his torso. "You need a hug." You'd mutter. Sanemi exhaled, grumbling once again. "No. No I don't, what makes you think that now?" Sanemi tried to push you off his body, though he didn't really want to.

You didn't reply, only making the hug tighter until he'd hug back. "Love you Sanemi." You'd lift your head up, eyeing him. You spotted a slight pink color on his face as you said those words. "Ugg... TOO far, Y/N." Sanemi held back his small attacks on you.

You'd let out a small laugh. "Sooorry..." You'd poke his scarred chest playfully, reaching where his heart was. He'd swat your hand softly, catch you off guard a little. You'd eventually drift off to sleep. Sanemi looked down at you with a inhale.

"Love you too, Y/N."

~*~
I take it back, he is now an angry chihuahua.

Have a great day!