Tsuyuri Kanao | Follow Your Heart

Kanao makes life decisions by flipping a coin.

°=°=°=°=°=°=°
You and Kanao have a conversation, only you're the one to speak the most. Kanao pulls out a small brown coin from her short white cloth.

"Oh, what's that?" You ask, looking at the coin in curiosity.

Kanao flips the coin as it comes back down, landing on tails. You blink at her.

"It's a coin." Kanao spoke with a soft tone. "I make decisions with it. So, heads were not to speak, and tails were to speak." Kanao explained, putting away the coin away in the process.

She has a soft and beautiful voice...
A light, faint pink color spreads on your face, along with a smile.

"Kanao, you should use your voice more. It's pretty." You smile.

Kanao smiled back, not answering.

"Well, only my thoughts but I think you shouldn't make decisions by flipping a coin" You inhale through your teeth.

"Could I see that real quick?" You hold out your hand for the coin.

Kanao hesitated, staring at your hand for awhile. Eventually, she gave you the coin.

"Great!" You smile again. "If this lands on heads, you get to make your own choices, and if it lands on tails..."

"The same! Okay?"

Kanao looked at you with a confused expression.

"Okay, fine. If it lands on tails, you get to keep it, alright?" You nod as she does the same.

You flip the coin as it immediately fell to the ground. "Oh, sorry. Not a good flipper when it comes to coins." You pick the coin up quickly, flipping it again.

Kanao smiled, as little laughs escaped her mouth.

You flipp the coin successfully as it landed on heads. Your face lit up as you celebrated.

"It's heads! It landed on heads!" You cheer as Kanao blinks with confusion on her face.

You hug Kanao quickly before grabbing her hands. "It's the heart that guides you. Follow your heart, Kanao!" You both blush as you let go of her hands, running off.

"Wait! How did it land on heads? It's always tails!" Kanao got up from her seat, raising her voice a little bit.

"Just a lucky flip." You smile brightly. "I'll talk to you later!" You wave at Kanao, leaving the scene with a very visible blush on your face.

°=°=°=°=°=°=°
I loved that scene with Tanjiro and Kanao, I had to recreate it.

Have a great day!