Tomioka Giyuu | Dare

You were trained by your mentor, Giyuu to become an excellent swordsman. Though, Giyuu rarely talks to anyone, he tends to talk a bit more to you.

It was a normal afternoon, with a nice weather temperature to go with it.
Giyuu continues to be your mentor for months, almost a year. You begin to grow strong feelings towards him.

"Raise your arms up a bit." Giyuu said. You do as you're told, lifting your arms up, swinging your sword. "Like this?" You turn your head to Giyuu.

Giyuu nodded, sitting down on the front porch, watching from afar. Hours later, you set your sword down, clenching your hands in pain.

"Gosh, is it just me or does this fatigue not hold back??" You growl under your breath, walking towards Giyuu.

"Did I do well..?" You ask, shaking your hands against the air, putting them down beside your legs.

"You did excellent." Giyuu responded as your face lit up. You felt your face heat up, balling up your hands. "...Thank you." You reply, forcing your voice to remain calm.

You walk in the mansion, getting cold water for your body to calm down. You sit on one of the chairs, constantly drinking the water every two seconds.

"There you are Y/N!" You lift your head to find Tengen in front of you. You blink confusingly.

"I'm hosting a truth or dare challenge. Wanna join?" Tengen offered. You hesitate, clenching the cup on your hand. "Hold on." You reply, quickly entering the garden.

"Giyuu." You get his attention. "Want to play a game with us?" You ask, sitting beside him.

"Us?" Giyuu blinked, turning his head towards your direction. You clench your stomach nervously. "Yeah! Like a truth or dare kinda thing." You quickly reply.

"Oh." Giyuu exhaled, eventually nodding. You smile brightly. "Yay! C'mon!" You gently tug on his arm.

"I'm back!" You say immediately entering the mansion. Tengen turned his head, looking at Giyuu with slight disgust. "Oh, alright." Tengen rose to his feet.

"Is it just us three playing?" You question, following Tengen.

"Us three? Nah." He'd pause. "I have no idea how I got ALL the pillars to join, but I did. Pretty flashy, huh?" Tengen opened his door.

You freeze as Giyuu follows along. "Oh- I thought you were joking when you said...all." You blink at Tengen.

"Pft. I'm not joking alright." Tengen nodded. "Go ahead."

You clench Giyuu's arm, walking beside him as you both enter the room. He's room is bigger than you think.

Nothing seems to go wrong as you get settled in. Eventually, Tengen gets everyone's attention for truth or dare.

You gently shake Giyuu in excitement, tugging his arm as Giyuu eventually joins the game.

You both sit next to each other, a smirk appearing on Tengen's face. "Who wants to go first?" Tengen asked. "Make it flashy too."

A couple of minutes go by as Giyuu has been questioned truth or dare. You pause, looking at Shinobu that was the one who asked.

Giyuu looked up at Shinobu, hesitating for a moment. You bump him gently on the shoulder.

"Dare." Giyuu responded with a mumble. You slightly gasp, being caught off guard by his sudden switch up. You definitely knew he was going to pick truth. Confident even.

"Oh? Dare?" Shinobu blinked. Looks like she was caught off guard too. "Well, I dare you to give Y/N a small peck on the cheek."

You both look at Shinobu like she insulted both of your ancestors. You look at Giyuu, feeling a blush forming on your face.

Giyuu inhaled. "Ok." He nodded, wrapping your arms around your body, giving a small hug along with a quick kiss on the cheek.

You almost fall backwards, you notice Giyuu slightly blushing as well. You clench your chest tightly, forcing your body to calm down.

"Aah, that was flashy Kocho. I like it." Tengen nodded, continuing the game.

During the game, you both couldn't even make eye contact without being flustered.

You eventually get it together, wrapping your arms around Giyuu's arm, closing your eyes, forgetting about the past.

You didn't care if it was in front of people.

You didn't care if you got weird looks.

All you care about is your lover.

Giyuu Tomioka.

~*~
Giyuu needs a hug. Very much.

Have a wonderful day!