Kocho Shinobu | My Sweet Butterfly

Thank you for the request! ^^

~*~
"Mother! Tell us how you met Y/N!" One of the children you both owned spoke excitedly, looking up at Shinobu.

Shinobu gave a smile. "Okay..! Gather around then!" Shinobu said, the children gathering around you and Shinobu like excited puppies.

~*~ Past ~*~

You stepped on the crunchy leaves, going past multiple bushes and trees. You were on a search for a nearby demon, for a mission.

There were a bunch of low ranked demons in the forest as well. You suspected there might be a 12 Kizuki guiding them all. You tapped your sword against your hip, taking small breaths.

Screaming was heard nearby. You approached the sound of the horrifying scream of terror to find a bunch of slayers either badly injured, or on the ground, dead.

You quickly noticed why the slayers were dropped dead so quickly. 12 Kizuki.. Those two words echoed in your head a few times.

Moving your body to strike suddenly at the demon, a couple of hits to your body and a couple of slashes to the demon's body, until you only saw pitch darkness.

You regain consciousness to find a soft humming near your ear. You moved your head a little, noticing it hurts to move your body anywhere. A small girl who looks a bit weak and delicate tends to your wounds. You open your mouth, but no words escape.

I blacked out, but how? Nevermind that, who is she? Why is she here? I appreciate her tending my wounds but.. You paused, looking into her eyes for a moment. She's beautiful.. A faint smile formed on your face. You took a sharp breath, forcing your body to speak. "Miss, I-"

"It's probably best you don't want to talk. You'll injure your jaw even more." The girl spoke in a gentle, soft tone. You stop your talking as she cut off your words. You looked down at your wrapped up arm, as she's doing the other side.

She continued her humming. You had so many questions to spill for her, though, your jaw did get injured pretty badly. You suddenly gasp for air as the fatigue built around your body. You slouched down to the ground. The girl quickly helped you up. "This will help the fatigue go away." She said with a nod, showing you the needle before using it.

"Miss, who are you?" You asked quickly, tensing at the sharp pain in your jaw. The girl looked up, looking into your eyes with a head tilt. "Oh! I'm Shinobu Kocho. The Insect Pillar." Shinobu smiled. "And you are?"

You caught your staring for a moment. Pillar? Insect? A girl this small and delicate can be a Hashira? She's cute as well. You clear your throat. "L/N, Y/N. Rank Kinoto." You say under your breath, before your jaw gives throbbing pain.

"Well, nice to meet you..!" Shinobu let out a small giggle, wrapping your arm up. You gave a nod as she patting tour shoulders gently. "Wait till the Kakushi get here, please!" Shinobu rose to her feet, bowing before leaving.

It hurt to see her go for you. You loved the talk between you both. The Kakushi later arrived minutes later, carring you on their backs.

You eventually arrive to a mansion. You gave a squint to your eyes. Looks familiar. Isn't this called the Butterfly Mansion? You eyed the new surroundings around you.

You were set down on a resting bed. The door slid open as you found three little girls with different colored butterfly hairpins in different places. They all had some kind of edible food or drink in their hands.

"Enjoy, please!" One of the girls spoke, setting the tray of food and drinks in front of you before leaving the room.

A few minutes go by as the door opens again. You lift your head to find Shinobu again. She came to check on your health. "Hello again! Looking a bit better. That's always a great sign!" Shinobu smiled brightly.

You took a small bite out of the food you were given, eyeing Shinobu with a nod. "Kocho..?" You got her attention.

"We just met, but I really adore your looks and your personality. So, may I ask.." You paused, inhaling through your teeth.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You asked, setting the food down on the tray again. Shinobu blinked a couple of times at you, having that same smile in her face the time you first met. "Prehaps! I don't know you that well, yet!" Shinobu shrugged.

You gave a slight nod. I just need to tell some things about myself. Simple enough.

You have been around Shinobu quite often, trying to get to know things about her as well. The things you know about her are; she dislikes animals with fur like dogs and cats, her sword is laced with wisteria poison, since she can't decapitate demons.

Your body was healing a bit faster than normal as well. Almost two months go by, spending time with Shinobu almost everyday, you try again.

"Kocho. It's been awhile. You know me, I know you better now." You pause, trying your best to stay in a calm manner. "Will you be my girlfriend..? Again?" You muttered the last word under your breath.

A small giggle escaped Shinobu's mouth. "Why, of course!" Shinobu accepted with a clap to her hands. Wait really? She accepted? This is reality, am I correct..? You let out a small exhale of relief.

Thank you, Kocho.

My Sweet Butterfly.

~*~
My hands HURT. No, for real though, I gotta take a break. But, thank you guys for suggesting these amazing ideas, though! ^^

Have a great day!