13- Absolute Obedience

After giving into his order and obeying him, I was about to leave but he held my elbow, pulling me towards him.

My body became numb for a second. He was securing his index finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him and I was staggered to fathom he drove Patricia away but kept me closer.

"What are you doing, Sir?" I gasped inaudibly, daring to stare back into his clouded gaze, contemplating my petite form with amusement.

"Do one last thing for me, Garnet." His low, tempting tone came, freezing my bones, increasing my heartbeats.

"W-What?" I dared to ask. He was pleased at my scarlet face, being held by him, shivering a little when his large hands held me.

"Call my name. I want to hear how 'my' name sounds on 'your' lips." He whispered huskily, his fingers kept my chin as his thumb gradually dragged under my bottom lips.

For someone who was inexperienced and untouched, the heat from his fingers intoxicated me and I knew this was wrong as I tried my best to resist.

"W-What?" I was immobilized at his abrupt action, impotent to encrypt the reasoning behind it. I couldn't apprend anything but the power of those azure eyes was darkly exquisite.

"Yes, you will call me Roy... whenever we are alone. Now, be a good girl and do it." He whispered, moving close, weakening my body, casting the spell of his temptation on me.

His thumb was so close to my lips, making my breath hitch. I moved my head back.

"Sir, you can't do this to me. This is wrong-"

"Shh..." He finally pressed his thumb over my dry lips, one hand over my elbow, the other imprisoning me in his vicinity tempted me unwillingly.

"Why can't I? I want to hear my name on your lips in solitude and that's an order you must fulfill." He said seductively, clasping me in his devious plan perfectly.

"Sir-"

"Do you want me to make you call it? I have no concern in doing so because I am curious and impatient to wonder how it would sound when you speak my name." He mumbled seductively, slowly pressing his body against mine, tightening his grip on me, inducing strange shivers from my core.

"I won't do it." I tried to say firmly but failed, resisting his temptation, burning my body. His hunter's gaze scanned me and continued in an angry husky voice, "Enough. You have signed the contract, Garnet, and I want absolute obedience from you."

My eyes widened, "This is not-"

"Shut up, dammit. You are not allowed to say anything... " He said seriously. I swallowed hard, my heart was racing against my chest giving me endless chills that are horrifying me,

"But, my name. Do I make myself clear? Don't force me to make you call it." He lost his patience with me, infuriated at my lack of reaction, and leaned lethally closer to my face.

"It was seriously a scant desire you are dragging to fulfill or perhaps... You want me to touch you, hmm?" He mocked, trailing his fingers on the side of my face, touching me possessively, holding my breaths.

"No! Let me go, please. I will come to the event, I will obey you quietly." I pleaded, realizing I truly sank into the compel of his touch.

He snickered, triumphant to grasp a hold of me, leaning to my ears, sending uncontrollably shivers down my spine. I can't like his touch, I shouldn't.

"Call my name and go.." He whispered temptingly, moving his hand from my lips to my neck and moving his fingers in my locks pulling them slightly, releasing an unwanted moan from me.

Undeniably my breath synced with his enticing one. That's what he meant by 'obey his every order' in the contract.

"Oh, so you are liking it." He smirked and denied it deeply, I shut my eyes, defeated before his overwhelm.

"Roy.." I called his name in a vague whisper.

"Hmm? I can't hear you." He murmured in my ear, growling, tightening his grip, he was ordering me.

I lost my strength because he was dominating me, I had seen him flirt, tempt. He was not seducing me, he was asserting his dominance.

"Roy." I tried to say a little firmly but failed, giving him what he desired to let me liberate me.

I felt his smirk growing wider and more atrocious, taking a long breath, blazing my skin.

"Again.." He whispered, biting my earlobe slowly, my back arched by the closeness, by the anticipation, unable to stop.

"Roy, please." He was so pleased to see me like this when I pleaded with him. That was what he wanted to hear on our very first meeting.

"Good girl. Now, do this every time we are alone. Okay?" He hummed, pulling away gradually, taking his time, tormenting me. I wasn't able to do anything in his commanding presence.

His mere presence was enough to deprive me of energy, leaving me a trembling mess and giving into the malevolence and temptation.

"There you go, wasn't so difficult, was it?" He smiled, loosening his grip and leaving me, releasing my body from his imprisonment. I could feel my legs were weak, followed by a strange tension in my body.

"Also, Garnet." He called again, stopping my breaths, increasing my apprehension and distress.

"Y-Yes?" I asked hesitantly, unable to hold myself, my posture back anymore.

"Learn how to obey me on command quietly, it will benefit you in the future." He said dominantly and defeated before his authoritative tone, my steps retreated.

"Y-Yes." I nodded, going back to my cabin with my overwhelm going out of control. Lowering my gaze, I kept my emotions at bay and ran to my cabin, chaining my thoughts at bay.

It was completely different from the one when we met at the club, it didn't hold any intention of seduction, his eyes didn't reflect any enticement or intrigue.

He had no longer any intention of seducing me but there was only one thing burning in his eyes which I flared by my one slap-

Revenge.