50- Love Games

GARNET

Disgusted, humiliated, disgraced...

And all other wicked words were spreading about me and all I can do is to hear them and try to ignore them because it held half reality in them.

It was true but they don't know the reason behind it.

It was unbearable to hear those heartbreaking words but all I could do is to pretend that it didn't affect me. But-

'Among all anguish, him not being there topped it all.'

"Dammit! God Dammit!"

I stood under the shower as cold droplets of water drenched my petite form. Every droplet of water which falls on my body is making me feel so miserable that I felt furious.

I didn't understand how Roy came to know about it, he was not the one to break his promises. It must be Lucien who told him about it.

That bastard did it because I rejected him. He did this to me. Must be that.

I was getting tired of this game, being the victim all the time. Roy shouldn't be trusted anymore. I was right after all.

Those who couldn't help themselves, couldn't help others too. When he was not there for himself, how could he be for me?

"Nut? Are you doing okay?" Eri asked from outside.

"Yeah, I am fine. I need to change, go out of the room." I replied, swallowing hard and regaining my senses.

"Okay..."

I won't sit back.

I won't sit still and let them do whatever they want and use me for their pleasure and in the end throw me away.

That's it, I will hit where it hurts the most too.

If one wants revenge and the other seeks extortion, fine then I will play a game of love with them. I will use the thing they died for against them- affection.

Those love-deprived ones would die for it.

I helped you over and over again but you, Roy, you would pay for not being there for me.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the shower. I got my clothes and got ready for my work. After 2 days, I was going back to my work.

I didn't have enough courage to go there after what happened. Their looks were frightening me.

And Roy, that hypocrite. He needs me but when I did, he ran away like a coward.

There he stood in the darkness, watching me crying and losing my senses, filled with ultimate despair but he didn't dare to move an inch.

Because he was confused about what he wanted. Revenge or my companionship.

"Asshole," I muttered, furious at him.

"You are confused between liberation or vengeance and I will use it against him. You and your redemption can go to hell now, Roy Layne." I muttered, grabbing my bag.

"Who can go to hell?" Eri giggled, peaking into the room.

"Just someone bad, Eri."

"You are so strong, you can deal with any bad guy, Nut!" She beamed, encouraging me.

I would never want her to see with the look of a murderer.

Before going to work I need to meet someone to play my part in that game, finally making a move.