84- Talks Of The Heart

I then went to Lesley's apartment with Eri.

"Hey! What brings you here?" She asked, grinning at me.

"I want to tell you something, Lesley!" I said excitedly.

She gave me a bewildered look and I hugged her and squeaked in happiness and told her everything. It took a few minutes to register but when he did, she also squeaked like me and hugged me again.

"I can't believe it! Congratulations!" She chirped.

"I cannot even tell how happy I am!" I said.

"Oh My God, Roy Layne is your boyfriend." She mumbled.

"It's time for a party!" She declared.

"But, before that, give me all the details." And I told her that rooftop incident which stiffed her- of course after making Eri play games on the phone and not listen to us.

"Oh my. He traced your name over your back and moreover added Layne. God, You are such a lucky woman." She said, I chuckled and looked at her.

"I know. The ruler of the person who rules hearts." I smirked victoriously. I still haven't told Lesley that Roy was my first.

I didn't know how she would react and I didn't think I was in the state to tell her about any details of the heaven he showed me.

We then talked for a while and then Lesley asked, "Can I ask something, Garnet?" She asked.

I hummed and she asked hesitantly, "Did you tell him about you?"

"He knew about the Jake incident and I don't think others would be worse than that. Not that I am an addict now." I said monotonously.

"But don't you think you should tell... I mean he was so angry when you didn't tell him how Lucien blackmailed you to be his girlfriend. If he knew about it from someone else it would hurt him." She said hesitantly.

"You are right, I think I will tell him." I hummed, nodding in agreement.

"I have to." I nodded. I felt somehow scared to see his reaction but I know I have to so that no obstacles come between us in the future.

For the next few days, I tried my best to muster some courage and after gathering enough courage I will do it.

"Roy." I called him. He hummed, not looking up from the file he is working on.

"Would you come to meet at the park near our office at midnight?" I asked. He looked up from his file and smirked.

"Like a date?" He asked happily.

"Oh my, Our first date. How romantic. Just you and me in the middle of the night." He grinned, daydreaming to himself.

"No. Not like that but I want to tell you something." I said nervously.

"Oh." And it wiped his smile.

"Why at midnight if it is not for making the moment memorable?" he asked- muttered rudely.

"Please. I need to come after Erica falls asleep." I said softly, looking at him expectantly.

He smiled and said, "Okay. Anything for you." I grinned.

"Thanks." I said happily and left.

After the monotonous day at work, I returned home and got a call from my Uncle Martin Gord, saying that Aunt Lenny had a heart attack and we need to visit her immediately.

I need to tell Roy everything and leave for Canada the next morning so I just baked some cookies for Roy and wrote a letter to tell him that I would be leaving and applied for urgent leave at the office.