101- Abrupt Confession

Coming back from that moment, I bid Lucien goodbye as he was about to leave but another person joined us.

"LUCIEN!!"

A desperate voice came from behind. We turned and saw Lesley running in our direction- too much to our astonishment.

She came and held his shirt as tears began to roll down her cheeks, astonishing all of us.

"How could you leave without telling me?!" She cried.

"You are a devil!" She shouted at him. Lucien chuckled and put his hand over her head, ruffling it slightly to help her calm down.

"Do you have to go?" She asked in a bare whisper.

"Yes." He nodded sadly.

Lesley sniffed and broke into sobs again. When did their relationship become that better? I always saw them bickering with each other.

Lesley wiped her tears and asked, "How could you do this to me?!" She sobbed.

"What happened, Lesley?" Lucien asked, concerned, bewildered.

"When you know I love you then why are you leaving?! Please don't leave me alone. Everyone leaves me, please don't leave me too." Lesley cried putting her head over his chest and continued,

"I don't know why and how but when you cried on my shoulder after your father's death, I finally accepted the fact that I love you." She whispered and all of us were stunned to hear her sudden confession, even Lucien.

I looked at Garnet, wanting to know if she knew about it but she was surprised like us. I blinked thinking it might be a dream.

"You are drunk, aren't you?" Lucien asked with a nervous chuckle.

"You are the worst!" She hit his chest. And pulled away and turned to leave furiously.

Lesley took a few steps back and was about to leave but Lucien ran after her, I took out my phone making a video of them.

"Get-" Lucien held her wrist, turned her to him and pulled her into a kiss!

All of our eyes widened but still I hooted from behind, wanting to encourage him. He wrapped his arms around her neck, taking her in a deep passionate kiss.

I didn't understand what possessed Lucien but I was happy for him, at least he had found a new path in life instead of straying and being a monster.

He pulled away after their unexpected and in-depth kiss and said huskily, "Long distance relationships are very painful, Lesley. Be prepared for it."

Lesley smiled bashfully and lowered her gaze, "I am waiting for you till my last breath but promised me that no matter how long, you will return to me." She said blushing madly.

My beautiful fiancée joined me as we both began to cheer for them.

"Woo!!" We shouted.

"I promise. No matter how long it takes, I will return to you." He promised.

"Seems like I have found my second daughter too." Mother said from behind. We laughed a little.

"Take care." Lesley said with a smile.

Lucien wiped her tears and rested his forehead against her whispering something to her which we couldn't hear because of the distance.

She smiled and nodded. He kissed her forehead and pulled away.

"Congratulations Bro!" I said, giving him a side hug.

"Thanks." He laughed a little, shaking his head timidly.