Last- I do

1 Year Later:-

GARNET

I rubbed my cold hands together, emitting deep breaths with my heart leaping out of my chest along with my energy being drained from me. I shivered violently, an immense feeling of happiness and nervousness mixed inside of me.

I curled my toes and felt so... alone because my parents were not here to put their hand over my head and give me their blessing and this thought was breaking my heart.

"This is it, Garnet. The end."

I wanted to walk down the aisle with my father. Just thinking about it tears my heart and I don't want any sad thought to ruin my wedding.

I quickly wiped the tears that brimmed in my eyes so that they wouldn't ruin my makeup. I inhaled deeply and stood up.

I looked at my reflection and smiled. I wonder how Roy would react, I didn't even let him see my wedding dress. My floral floor-length gown.

The corset kinda suffocated me but it was worth it. I looked attractive and elegant in my wedding dress.

The day I used to dream about became true and I was one step closer to attain my love and be his forever.

"Nervous?" Hailey asked from behind.

Since I didn't have any girl friends, Hailey and Lesley were my bridesmaids. I smiled and nodded, "Very."

"It's natural, everyone gets nervous. I am sure he must be nervous too." Aunt said entering the room. Her eyes flicked in awe, she kissed my forehead.

"You are looking so beautiful. God Bless You."

"But, no one would be as nervous as you. It's not an arranged marriage that you are like this. You have known Roy. You even live with him- not to mention." Lesley teased.

"Shut up, I will see you when you see Lucien." I smirked.

Lesley smiled sadly and said in a low tone, "It has been a year since I last saw him."

I could clearly see she is missing him a lot, not that they talk on facetime but still.

"Good Luck." Hailey said from behind.

We both laughed a little and she blushed. Just at that moment Eri came with uncle. She ran to me and hugged me,

"You are looking like a queen, Nut!" Her innocent eyes gleamed in adoration.

"I am his queen." I giggled/.

"Don't worry Eri, we will also find you a king." Lesley teased her.

"No, No, No. I am fine."

She put her hands in the air. I chuckled and patted her head. "I love you, Sister Garnet." Eri said, looking at me.

A tear pricked in the corner of my eyes as I hugged her, "I love you too, Erica." I whispered and pulled away.

Uncle put his hand over my head and smiled, "May you live a long and happy life." He said. I lowered my head and Lesley handed me the bouquet of white roses.

"Here you go, especially prepared by your husband." She winked and I blushed.

I then wrapped my other arm around Uncle's arm as we walked out.

The doors opened and I could see the person before me, looking captivating as always. Roy's beautiful sapphire eyes bore into mine as I walked further.

A shy smile crept upon my lips and I lowered my head. My heart began to race, only those eyes of love which held me imprisoned with no intentions of letting me go and I didn't even want it- waiting for me.