78- Truths

GARNET

I was still there where he left me with those bouquets of white roses but when he kissed me, everything suddenly began to make sense.

I knew there was no place other than that for me but fate has something else for us. But after getting lost, I found you.

When he pressed his lips upon mine, all things became clear. I knew that he was mine and I am his and there's nothing that can part and I am willing to break all those borders I built to save him from drowning in guilt.

"That's it, don't carry guilt anymore, Garnet." I scolded myself.

I will tell him everything and not let anything pull us apart. To have him with me, I will lose anything. His kiss made everything clear.

And my life began to make sense.

I cannot take it anymore. I need to end it as soon as possible. I have to settle my score with Lucien. After work, I quickly took my stuff and went to his studio. He was busy in a photo shoot so I put my stuff on his couch and sat there, waiting for him to finish.

After he finished, he came to me and smiled as usual.

"Oh, Hey love."

He said and was about to kiss my cheek but I put my hand in between and pushed him back a little as I stood up and went to the bar counter in the corner.

He smirked and walked behind me. I leaned on the counter and turned to him and looked at him with a frown over my face.

"We need to talk, Lucien." I said seriously.

"Yes?" He asked, standing in front of me.

"I want to break up with you." I said impassively. The smirk on his lips died down as a sudden seriousness took over.

"What are you saying, Garnet?" He asked again with a hidden malice in his voice.

"You heard me. I don't love you. I never did. And you know it." I said coldly.

"If you leave me Garnet, I will tell Roy everything." He threatened.

"Why don't you understand Lucien? I love Roy!" I shouted, slamming my hand down.

"And I love you dammit!" he shouted back.

"You can't force me to love you back. And you know what? I don't care! " I yelled.

He sighed in frustration and pulled his hair as he turned his back on me.

"I love Roy. I cannot act to love you." I said firmly. He turned to me and grabbed my arms and pulled me to him harshly and hissed.

"And you think he will accept you after hearing about your past?" I kept looking at him in disgust as he continued.

"I knew everything about you Garnet yet still I accept you. No one will love you the way I do." He said desperately.

"And you are also one of those who enjoyed watching it from afar but never stood up for justice. You were there and let it happen!" I spat at him.

"Don't give me that crap of justice. You were one of them, you are equally as sinister and sinful as they are."

His grip on my arm tightened as I yelped in pain when he spoke the truth.

"You were there whenever they ruined our lives by the name of 'fun'. You never stood up for justice. You remained silent. You let all of us suffer because you were too busy being a damn addict!"

He was right, I didn't deserve any sympathy from anyone. His eyes glistened with intense wrath and desperation.

"You cannot back away from your words." He said huskily, moving close to me.