31- The Game

He finally completed his circle and stood in front of me. He placed his power of manipulation before me and I felt powerless.

He gave me an offer I was unable to resist. I couldn't decline.

And after thinking about it for a while, I reached a conclusion.

What harm ten minutes could cause anyways?

"I have my conditions then." I managed to breathe out, swallowing hard to mentally prepare myself. It would be over before I knew it.

It won't take long, right?

He raised an eyebrow playfully, one hand in his pockets and the other in the air to gesture to me to continue and I continued.

"First, You won't kiss my lips. Second, You won't touch my private body parts. Third, I won't take off my clothes."

"Anywhere but not lips?" He asked, curling his lips in a dangerous smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"Yes." Nodding, I could feel my heart thumping against my ribcage in anticipation.

My body was tense, my insides were curling with a strange excitement I hadn't experienced before.

"Good. Any other rule?" He asked, amused, the victorious look on his face was present already.

He knew he would win already. He considered himself as the master of temptations and would use all his skills to leave me intoxicated.

And for someone who had the bare minimum, I could melt at the start- who knows?

I shook my head no, not having much experience about it, I spoke whatever came to my mind; I don't know if it was wise or not.

He let out a quiet laugh and nodded.

"Okay then. And yeah, Don't forget this is happening with your approval." He reminded me sternly.

"I know."

The moment these words escaped my lips, he grabbed my waist and pressed me to his hot body. My body froze, unable to react when I greeted his desirable body.

"Sir!"

He picked me up, I squeaked and held his shoulders unintentionally. He placed me over his desk and put his hand on either side of me, hovering over me.

The closeness brought redness to my cheeks, my heart skipping countless beats when he was so close yet not touching me. My body shivered with delight.

I wanted him to touch me.

The smile on his lips was unbelievably... exhilarated. As if he gained a long lost hankering.

Was he waiting for this moment? Wasn't it beyond a physical attraction?

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at him shyly, unaware of his next actions. He took out his phone and turned on the timer.

A faint smirk crept upon my lips. He put the phone aside and looked at me with a heart throbbing smirk. My heart skipped a beat as I clutched my skirt tightly.

"Do you have any idea how tempting you are," He growled.

His one hand slid to my waist and pulled my close so that my lower body met his. I involuntarily held his shirt and looked at him with my distressed gaze unknowingly desiring him to go further than my restrictions

He held my back firmly, pressing my body against his when immobilized me to focus only on him. I couldn't look elsewhere, I couldn't shift my thoughts.

His appealing eyes bore into mine, that sly smirk playing over his thick lips, indicating why he was notorious.