91- A Proper Proposal

After a few days staying at Aunt's place, We returned home.

I told Roy that we are coming back and said he will pick me up from the airport but the person I last wanted to see came to pick me up.

Lucien.

I frowned and rolled my eyes at him.

"Look Garnet, I know you are angry at me but you are going to start your life anew. I don't want anything bad to be present between us. It never was anyways-"

I cut him off furiously, "Never anything!? Then why did you come after me?"

"I am not obliged to answer that. Sorry. Plus, That is not important." He sighed and God knows what must be going through his sinister mind.

"You are going to be my sister-in-law and I am really sorry about all those things I did to you but can we start things anew. Just the way our relationship should be?" He asked desperately.

I looked at him for about a minute. He said sincerely, his eyes reflect only desperation. I passed him a faint smile and nodded.

"Thank you so much." he said in enthusiasm. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Anyways, Where is Roy? Did he tell you about us to your parents?" I asked.

"First, I don't know where he is. He just wants me to pick you up and drop you at your home. Second, Only I knew about this. Third, I came to kidnap Mini Garnet for a few hours." I narrowed my eyes and stopped in my tracks.

"What do you mean by kidnap?" I asked.

"What I said. Me and Mini Garnet will go to the orphanage and I will drop you at home."

"And what about Mini- I mean Eri?" I asked.

"Lesley and her will be back in a few hours.".

"Wait Lesley- OUCH!" Someone slapped me hard over my back.

"Bitch!" I yelled at her, gaining attention to see who assaulted me badly. I rubbed my hand over my back, glaring at Lesley who was laughing.

"It's your punishment, you didn't tell me about this. Thanks to this devil who told me. But I want full details from you." I continued to curse under my breath and finally said.

"I was about to come back but you."

"Oh, then that's good. You can go home." She said, taking Eri's hand.

"Why would I go home?" I asked.

"Because I said so." Lesley said and dragged us.

"By the way, woman, What do you mean by Devil?" Lucien asked, arching an eyebrow at Lesley.

"I meant what I said."

"Right, Snake." He mumbled.

"Better than you." She mocked.

"Lower than me." he retorted. They both chuckled and shook their heads.

"By the way, Lucien, do you even know where Mr Layne is?" Lesley asked teasingly, looking at me.

"Maybe," He shrugged with a smirk.

"What are you guys hiding from me?" I asked sternly but they both said at the same time,

"Nothing." I sighed and looked out of the window.

They dropped me outside with my stuff alone. I cursed under my breath and took the luggage and opened the door. The moment I took a step inside, I was greeted by the shower of petals.

A chuckle escaped my lips. I didn't expect it. I thought Roy might be here and they wanted to let us spend some time together but I didn't expect a surprise.