59- The Destination

GARNET

'Is showing emotions this hard for some people? The answer was before me- Yes, It is.

Some people take a lifetime to say 'I love you' and sadly when they do, it is too late. Some couldn't bring themselves to even say those three words. They keep it in their hearts forever.

Sadly, you are one of them, Roy.'

I. Love. You. Three words. Extremely difficult, complicated and powerful. Three. small. words.

"What do you do to me...?"

I put my hands over his mark over my body and inhaled deeply. I traced my fingers over them and let the cold droplets of water hit my body like an arrow.

'My heart hurts. Why do they feel good? They shouldn't.'

In fact my heart got lost at that moment when I asked him what I am to him and he said that I am nothing but his personal assistant.

That's what broke my heart and initiated me to do all these things. That. one. sentence.

If he needs me desperately then why don't he say it himself, why is he being amorphous and not telling me what his heart desires.

"Fuck!"

I swear if he told me what he really thinks of me, I would leave the world for him but no, he has decided to be a pathetic coward and act as if he owns me.

I cannot assume things always, sometimes he has to speak for himself...

Why is he pushing things away and hiding himself in those bottomless pits of turmoil?

"There's no point in it, Garnet. Leave him."

Scolding myself, I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom.

My heart was thumping against my chest but not because of his revenge, what a broken person like him could do.

But the fright of not seeing him ever again. I took out his coin and sat on the bed and looked at it.

"The day it all ends... today, the ceremony.. What are you going to do, Roy?" I asked, A sad smile crept upon my lips as I looked at it.

I put it back and wore my dress. The black backless gown which hugged my curves perfectly. It's lacy sleeves reaching my wrist.

I looked at my reflection, the dress hid all his marks. I lowered my gaze and applied a little makeup and curled my hairs from the edges, looking hot.

"Nut...?"

Eri entered and looked at me in awe. She hugged me and smiled widely,

"You look so beautiful, Nut! Brother will be head over heels for you."

I blushed and lowered my head. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Eri..." I called her, cupping her cheeks.

She hummed and I continued, "Today is a big day for me, pray everything goes well. This day will decide my fate."

I took my phone, ready to pay Roy back, ready to play our sweet talks.

I was not going without any preparation. This will end on my side as well, if he did something stupid.

'Try to destroy me and I will leave my feelings behind and destroy you too.' I thought seriously while patting Eri's head.

"I pray you will receive everything you wish for." She wished. I was about to kiss her forehead but she pulled away and waved her hands,