33- Paradise

I entered my office and closed the door behind me and leaned on it. Whatever I ended up with began to rush in my mind furiously.

My body shivered to recall how his experienced fingers moved over my skin, it inebriated me and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Oh my God. What the hell did I just do?"

I let out my breaths which got stuck in my throat. Now being alone, I give a thought to what I lost; I gave an invitation to ravage.

When I knew I would lose, why did I even agree?

And the way his touch drove me senseless, so skilled that I couldn't even be able to resist him, if I allowed him to kiss me... no, I shuddered when I thought about it.

What the hell have I done?

What in the hell I was thinking?

I leaned against the wall, pressing my palm over my chest, taking deep breaths, "Fuck, that was...." Hot.

I was hexed, he turned me oblivious of my own boundaries. I gulped and lifted my skirt a little and saw a hickey.

"Shit, shit. Dammit, Garnet, what the hell were you thinking?"

He marked me- his prey. I pressed my legs together feeling ashamed. I was literally craving more of him. I would have lost my virginity if he hadn't stopped.

I shook my head and got up and went to the washroom and washed my face and tried not to think about it anymore because it would make me drown in guilt.

"Okay, whatever happened in the office. Leave it in the office." I told myself over and over again.

I went back to my cabin. I tried to divert my mind and engrossed myself in work and soon the time to leave for home came and I thanked God deeply.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and was about to leave but I stumbled on Mr Layne as my things fell on the ground.

Feeling guilty, I couldn't even look him in the eyes. I quickly got my fallen stuff, trembling slightly in his presence.

"I am sorry, Sir." I mumbled, becoming tense. I couldn't control myself.

"Are you okay, Miss Beth?" He asked as if he didn't know what happened.

"Yes Sir, I am just leaving for home. Have a nice day." I stood up and was about to leave but he held my arm, looking here and there if there was someone or not and leaned down to my ears.

"Whatever happens in my office is only between us. It is our little secret. Don't make it obvious." He whispered softly, glancing at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologized sincerely.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked again, leaving me, looking at me worriedly.

"Yes." I nodded, tugging my hair behind my ear.

"Okay. Bye then... take care." He said using his phone and walking away, leaving me in the corridor and before my thoughts could get lost in him again.

I took a deep breath and went home.

I entered and saw Lesley. She has just returned from her work. She was standing in the hall and using her phone.

"I am home." I said emptied and sat on the couch.

"Oh, Hey!" She chirped and turned to me. I kept looking on the ground feeling humiliated at myself.

How he stopped- I know he did the right thing- even if it hurt me.

He only didn't want me to make hasty decisions in lust but I.. I wanted him. I shouldn't have. I listened to my heart and he listened to his mind.

He was right...- then why the fuck is it hurting!?

"What happened Garnet?" She asked, sitting beside me after noticing the distress on my face.

I slowly turned to look at her and blinked, staring deeply at her and asked.

"Am I trying to get attention by dressing up like a doll?" I asked vaguely. My whole being stilled, not being able to utter another word.

"Garnet, Don't be like this. Tell me what happened?"

She shook my shoulder. A let out an unstable voice and raised my gaze to look at her. I knew I should tell her.

I tilted my head a little and whispered, "He marked me. "

She raised an eyebrow and I continued.

"He touched me... like no one else."

I lowered my head, an empty yet insane smile crept upon my lips, thinking about it was giving me thrills I have never felt before.

So what if they were wrong?

"He seduced me." I continued to say vaguely, not in my senses.

"And it was bliss, Lesley. I let him show his seduction and all it took was seven minutes for me to break. His touches. His voice, his lips. Everything... was heavenly."

I finally looked at her with an empty smile. She was staggered and remained motionless, trying to process what I said and she did; she burst.

"What the hell are you talking about?! What did you do? How can you even let him touch you?! What in the world were you thinking?!"

"I agreed to this."

"What?!" She whisper-yelled and I told her what happened.

She was once again flabbergasted, not moving an inch, not being able to register my words.

"He is a playboy. He knows how to manipulate and get what he wants and you; you fell right into his trap, Garnet." She scolded.

"I know but when he said I could give higher education to Eri- I lost. There was just ten minutes, I thought I could bear this but... What's the worth of scant ten minutes, Lesley?"

I just lowered my head in shame again, "And he stopped..."

"Good thing he stopped!"

I shut my ears, feeling ashamed again for my actions and desire. When she noticed it, she sighed.

Lesley put her hand over my head and gave it a pat. I gulped and slowly lifted my skirt and pointed to the mark.

Lesley eyes widened as she said,

"I know I shouldn't say this but he marked you moreover seduced you. You, who never had a boyfriend, of course it would take some touches."

"It was a show of paradise. So gratifying that the sensation is engraved in me." I confessed.

"Really?!" She asked.

I nodded and continued, "For a second, I even began to desire him."

She just listened. I didn't tell her that he took off his shirt or else she would die just by imagining.

She insisted on details but I shrugged her off and went to my room but couldn't sleep, staring at the ceiling.

Feeling the sensation of his touch surging in my body, unknowingly causing me to trace my finger on my cuts along with a smile, closing my eyes to feel the sensation of his touch.

... I spend my night in your eyes thinking whether you are thinking about me the same as I do...