61- His Vengeance

"And I fucking love you!"

and with that, I crashed my lips upon his desperately, praying to convey my emotions through my actions.

Barely in my senses after drinking, unaware of my actions but I would have done the same in my senses too.

He stilled, his eyes were wide, he stopped breathing involuntarily for a moment, left astonished before my initiation.

The beats fastened their pace to lock him in place as I slowly moved my hands down to his chest, feeling the loud sound of his heartbeat which sent shivers down my spine but provided serenity.

The second he registered, he closed his eyes and held my waist firmly, making my body tremble to be held in his hands.

I slowly moved my lips over his, the delicacy of his lips over mine and embedded it deep into my core, receiving euphoria from it.

Before he could move his lips, he pulled away breathlessly from me, staring at me desperately.

"Garnet..."

I raised my gaze and looked at his mystified one, looking at me profoundly in faze.

I gradually pulled away and kept staring into his eyes, lost in them but he found himself in them. Our pants mixed up as I spoke slowly again.

"What exactly am I to you, Roy? Name it."

He didn't reply and still remained motionless and silent, his eyes giving the answer already. I gulped and lowered my head in disappointment and was about to walk away but he held my arm and pinned me to the wall.

"Don't go..."

I gasped and looked at him, looking at me finally regaining his senses and giving me a pleading look, shaking his head in denial.

"Now you are here... Don't steal this from me."

A tear rolled down his cheek as I swallowed the lump in my throat. He was shaking, he was hopelessly drowning in me. I left him at the edge.

"Don't leave me, Garnet. Become mine. Please..." He begged huskily and pressed his lips upon mine, engulfing me in the kiss again.

I wholeheartedly welcomed his warmth and let myself melt in the kiss, filled with sweet rapture. Moving my lips in accordance with his and abruptly around me began to make sense.

"I lied, I always did. Don't leave me, you are right, I am nothing without you." He confessed, not running away anymore, shutting his eyes more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled me close with one hand holding my back and the other hand in my hair, twirling his fingers in my locks, making me senseless with his inviting lips.

He growled and pulled me as much close as he could and marked me as his, finally letting out his hankering which showed that I am someone he had been trying to find all these years.

"Be mine... Please. I will grow insane, I won't be able to bear it if I can't have you. And you know it, how madly I need you."

A yearning to never let me go and I want to fall into his eyes endlessly. I was just waiting for his one call and it was enough for me.

The rain of his affection, I wanted to drench myself in it and never let it go. I made him bend before his emotion, leaving him powerless before me.

He pulled away, breathlessly, cupping my cheeks and resting his forehead against mine.

"You are my fortune which gave me immense tranquility. You are my solace," He whispered, kissing my forehead as we remained like that for a while.

"Please don't push me away anymore Roy." I whispered as a tear rolled my cheeks. I held his shirt and tried to regain my breath.