34- Recordings

1 Week Later:-

'I have to do it. For Eri. But it would be so wrong that I would fall low in my own eyes but when everyone is playing dirty then why don't I?'

"Come on, you can do it. What is exactly going right in your life anyways?" I asked myself, pacing around my cabin.

But I shouldn't do this, it would be wicked and it will be the half truth but I have to, I cannot bear being the victim anymore.

I have to gain some courage and look at Mr Layne dead in the eyes- what I couldn't be able to do for the past week.

Just do it!

Building courage inside me. I went to Mr Layne's office. I placed the coffee he asked for on the table and informed him.

"Sir, the meeting with Mr Arthur Layne to expand our business is in an hour."

He grit his teeth and didn't reply. I couldn't understand his hatred towards his Father.

Working with him could boost our revenues but no.

"Hmph, I swear, I will let his empire die out after his death. Let it fall into doom." He muttered.

"But, isn't this also a part of it?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"This building is 'my' hard work, my efforts, not his. He has no part in it and no matter how many meetings he would conduct. I won't let him become a part of my efforts." He scoffed, jaw clenched.

"I have returned his mercy by returning the money he gave me with interest too- not to mention. I don't need his hand now."

He rolled his eyes off, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Then why are we having one in place?" I asked, titling my head in confusion which brought a smirk on his charming features.

"To show him that we couldn't become partners explicitly."

He shrugged his shoulders, leaning back on his seat, smirking, growing wider before using his phone.

I nodded, clearing my throat to not ask further questions. His smirk displayed his nonchalance. He was in a good mood.

"Also Sir." I trailed off to get his attention, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Hmm?"

He slowly looked up from his phone and looked at me, almost amused that I finally looked at his eyes and with coldness which made my heart skip a beat.

He hummed and I continued, "I need a loan." I blurted out.

He raised an eyebrow, finding my words funny. He considered it a chance to torment me.

"How much?" he asked, putting his phone aside and taking a sip of his coffee. It wouldn't be a bother for him but he would use it to his advantage.

"50,000 Dollars."

"And what for?" he asked, leaning back.

"I need to buy an apartment to move and get necessary things for my sister, take her from the orphanage and for her education."

There were so many things which I needed to have and do. I was missing Eri badly, she needs me too.

He nodded and began to say with concealed mischief.

"You see, Ms Beth, it's been three months since you have been working here. Just a newbie, it's difficult. I don't think it's possible. Unless..."

He paused, scanning my body from top to bottom before stopping at my eyes and at this point, I forced all my courage and leaned forward temptingly.

"I doubt 'unless' would be required." I whispered sweetly, winking at him which widened his smirk to find me playing by his rules.

"Elaborate." He ordered, resting his elbow on the table.

I put my one hand over the table as well and leaned in with a smirk.

"You have to, Sir."

He also leaned in close to my face and smirked back.

"Why?" He asked.

I let out a low chuckle and walked to him. He was entertained by my behavior and wanted to see more of it.

I wonder how good I will feel when the smirk would rip off from your lips.

"Since I haven't fallen this low yet. I don't want your money so you must give me a loan from the company."

I demanded, I turned his chair to me and put my one hand over the armrest of the chair and loosen his tie with my other hand pulled him close to my face, the smirk still visible over my lips.

I held his tie, pulling him close to my face and replied seductively, "You are the business tycoon, Roy. You surely don't want a stain to appear on your beautiful name."

Our faces are a few centimeters apart. His smirk grew dark as he asked in the same tone, "What are you implying at?"

A suppressed laugh escaped my lips as I don't know why but I pecked his cheeks and moved to his ear.

I opened my mouth but he nuzzled my neck, indulging in our proximity and nibbled on my earlobe as if he desires me badly.

"What's with that sudden change, sweetheart? Are you still angry the other day, hmm?" He asked in a low tone, moving his fingers on my side.

"We will see." I whispered back and took out my phone from my pocket and played that sweet recording I was trying for two months to get.

It was so hard, I had to bear with everything but I managed to do it.

"Shh.. if a single voice gets outside, the consequences might be unbearable for you."

"I beg you. Let me go. Don't be an animal. Please Roy. "

His smirk faded when he heard it. I looked at him with a victorious look and asked with a laugh, "Graceful, isn't it?.. But my favorite is this one.. "

I played another recording which disappointed him. He didn't expect this and I didn't think that would hurt him but it did. He was more hurt than enraged.

But why would I care?

"For the next ten minutes, I will seduce you... and if the word 'Please' escapes your lips... You lose.."

"And what will happen if I lose?"

"You will let me touch you... with. your. consent.."

Rage burned in his eyes when he heard. And the last straw of his patience broke when I played this. He was unable to stop himself from not being hurt and outraged. The last thing he wanted to occur was our private talks becoming public.

Wow, now he was caring not before when he fucking touched me in the first place. 

"No one has touched you like this before. Isn't it?"

"Y-Yes..