82- Strangely Beautiful

I leaned on the wall a tear rolling down my cheek. The pain in my heart is not lessened by anything, not by my tears, not by my anger.

"I still haven't forgiven you. And you should think before speaking sometimes. You never know the words you speak unintentionally could shatter another."

A monotonous voice of Roy came as he offered me his handkerchief. I sniffed and took it.

"I will not return it to you this time." I mumbled grumpily, wiping my tears.

"I am not even asking." He said leaning beside me. I looked at him with a puff and gave him an outraged look with a pout.

"Don't give me that adorably furious look. It won't melt my heart not after you crushed it in my office badly." he said leaning in close to my face.

"It hurt me badly, You could have talked softly, made me sit, explained to me tenderly. I would have listened to you anyways, You never tried so you don't know but it was harsh." He mumbled, looking innocently but my ire amplified.

"Because you deserve it, Asshole. You need harsh lessons to realize that you are wrong. Fuck your anger. How dare you be angry at me? You should be at my feet, be forever grateful to me. I showed mercy on you, dammit. You are the worst. Pathetic. Coward. Hypocrite, Selfish, Douchebag, Double-Standard guy. Idio-" I said angrily but he cut me off.

"Hey, Hey, I am your Boss. Okay, Okay, I get it, you are right all along but I acted amateurishly so I deeply apologize. You know I have nowhere to go." He said, putting his hand in the air.

"This man is your slave, I will only listen to your commands." He said with a chuckle, bowing a little. I looked at him with irk and scoffed. I closed my arms at my chest.

"Go to your girlfriend. Don't bother me." I mumbled.

"I am not talking to her." he smirked, lighting up a cigarette.

"Why?" I asked.

"She hid things from me and she deserved a punishment for it... of all things."

My eyes widened as my heart skipped a beat and I felt strange. "Who are you talking about?" I asked hesitantly, looking at him.

"Why would I tell you?" He said, smoking. I narrowed my eyes and took the cigarette from him.

"Stop being annoying Garnet and give it back." He said with a frown.

"No, first tell me her name because I think I have called myself a bitch." I said moving back.

"Okay, an eye for an eye, you tell me first what you and Lucien are talking about and I will tell you my girlfriend's name." I grinned and nodded.

I then put his cigarette in my mouth and inhaled, it's been such a long time since I had smoked. God, It felt great.

Roy looked at me in amusement and I came to him and stood beside him, "What? Am I not allowed to smoke?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"No, Just I didn't know you smoke." He said. I hummed and handed it to him as we both shared one cigarette.

"I didn't but thanks to the stress you have given me, there you go. I am." I hissed at him. He formed his lips in a thin line and looked away.

"So tell me?" He cleared his throat. I sighed and lowered my head.

"He was asking for forgiveness but I didn't accept his apology. I told him his penitence cannot change the fact that I returned the person I love deeply from my doorsteps even after loving him the same."

I said casually, taking a long inhale from the cigarette, humming to myself.

"Just because he forced me to be his girlfriend. I wouldn't be able to tell him how much he means to me and how much I love him."