Epilogue

3 Years Later:-

A smile crept upon my lips when I saw Azure and her father sleeping peacefully.

Azure, my sweet daughter having those same exquisite eyes as her father but she is over energetic like her Aunt Erica. I smiled and sat beside them. I ran my hands in Azure hairs and called her softly,

"Azure, My love, Wake up." I said. She whined and turned away.

"Roy, at least you wake up."

I complained but he just hugged Azure and didn't reply to me. I pouted and stood up.

"Fine then, I will tell Mother that her son and granddaughter are not coming to meet her other son Lucien." I announced as both of their eyes fluttered open.

"Uncle!"

The low-pitched cheery voice of Azure came as she got out and was about to run out of the room but I picked her up.

"Let me go, Momma!" She said, struggling.

"First make your father sit." I said.

"Okay!" She grinned. I put her on the bed. She ran to Roy and held his hand.

"Papa, wake up. Wake up, Papa!" She pulled him and Roy sat up.

"Okay, I am awake, Princess." Roy yawned as she turned to me.

"Papa's awake, can I go now?" She asked cutely. I motioned her to go and she ran away.

I smiled and walked to Roy. He held my wrist and pulled me into his laps. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good Morning." I said sweetly.

"Good Morning." He said groggily, snuggling to neck and implanting a kiss there.

I giggled and ruffled his hair, "You know, Roy.. I love it when you say Good Morning."

"You made me call it, My queen." He laughed quietly. He then turned me to him and was about to kiss me but I put my hand in between.

"Freshen up, my love." I winked but he is not in the mood of hearing no- he never was. He pinned me on the bed and shifted on top of me.

"Care to repeat that, My dear wife?" He asked huskily, leaning in.

"God, Roy, don't be so irresistible." I breathe out knowing he never fails to provoke me with his charm.

He smirked and pulled me into a kiss. And whenever he kisses me sparks travel to my core giving me endless love.

It gave me that feeling of rapture I felt the first time he kissed me and his love, which increases by each passing moment, is making me feel so blessed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It had been years but still I am no match against his lips. We pulled away and smiled,

"Everyone is waiting for us." I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead and pulled away.

We got out of bed. He got ready as we both walked out. Roy saw Lucien and greeted him.

"Brother Lucien!" Erica's voice came and she jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much!" She beamed.

I smiled looking at Eri. She has grown and looks so beautiful.

"It's been six months." Lucien laughed a little as they pulled away and he patted her head.

"Mini Garnet is always looking forward to meeting you."

"Not just her but someone else as well." I said, referring to Lesley.