80- Lover Should Be Equal

With you, my day is set.
With you, my morning glows.
With you, my heart dies and lives.
With you, it all started.
And with you, it all ends.

"Who dares to find a bitch in one day." I muttered under my breath. I bear that immense pain in my heart and put up an optimistic front.

A smile plastered over my lips but my heart was hurting deeply. I looked out from my window, the weather was becoming cloudy, it was about to rain soon.

I puffed and hugged my sides as I leaned on the wall.

"I will see how long your relationship will last with that bitch, go where the hell you want, you will return on my doorsteps in the end." I muttered furiously, unable to maintain the pseudo smile anymore.

A strange feeling took over me, it was both ravage and solace but the pain was surely present over my heart. My heart skipped a beat as I shook my head.

I don't understand what I should do but in the end, I came up with only one answer; tell him everything about you, not because I want his sympathy but a voice from inside me telling me to do it.

I suddenly realized that if it rains, it would be difficult for me to go home.

What if I miss my bus? I shook my head and before Roy could leave I walked out of my cabin and bumped into him. I looked up and saw Roy looking at me with irritation.

"I am so sorry, Sir." I said quickly.

"What do you want, Miss Beth?" He asked rudely.

"Uh.. Sir. The weather is very cloudy. It's gonna rain soon." I said.

"So?" he asked.

"I need to go before it rains or it would be difficult for me to reach home." I told him nervously. He looked at me and gave me a file.

"Finish it and then go home," he said and left.

I smiled widely, "Thank you, Sir!" I chirped.

He scoffed and left but I didn't fail to notice the smile that formed over his lips when he turned. He left and I grinned.

I took a deep breath and completed that file as quickly as I could. I gathered my stuff and left.

As I walked towards the bus stop, a harsh breeze blew as a few droplets of rain followed by a heavy rain drenching my petite form began to fall.

I put my bag over my head, which did no good as the heavy soaked me completely. I ran and finally reached the bus station.

I began to pant from running. My clothes stick to my body. I sighed and ran my hand in my hair and made them messy a bit. I was trying not to be soaked in rain but here I am all wet now.

I turned and saw a guy gawking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and turned away, hugging my sides. His stare made me feel uncomfortable, frustrated by this, I growled and turned to him.

"What the-" I opened my mouth to say something but a voice came from behind,

"Garnet."

After a week, I finally heard Roy calling my name. My lips curved upwards slightly as I turned to him.

"Yes, Ro- Sir?" I asked in a sweet tone. His eyes traveled down and my smile faded under his sharp gaze.

"Is everything okay, Sir?" I asked vaguely. His eyes finally stopped at mine, giving me a bored look.

"Maybe you should carry an extra scarf or umbrella with you sometimes." He mumbled.

I raised my eyebrow at him in bewilderment. He just sighed and took off his coat. I was perplexed by his actions.