32- Scars

"I won."

I blinked to fathom what happened, trying to sink in the realization that what happened while my body was shaking in the merest glimpse of pleasure.

But, when I realized that he won... He won.

Oh, My God.

I remained motionless, curling my hands, unable to react properly and smirking devilishly at my daze as he caressed the side of my face, sending a satisfactory shiver down my spine.

"Do you still want to continue?"

My breath hitched, I glanced up at him innocently, unsure whether I should agree or not. My body was shaking, my body was begging for more.

My mind was screaming no but I was not able to listen.

He brought his hand down, buttoning my shirt back again, lips brushing on my ear, losing my breaths to feel his exposed skin so close to me.

"Come on, you can tell me. It's our little secret after all. Do you want me?" He whispered seductively.

Wrapping his hand more around my waist to press our bodies together, stopping my breaths and involuntarily, my fingers moved over his desirable chest.

"Mhm..."

Shutting my eyes, I nodded from embarrassment, unable to control the power turning me powerless.

He chuckled darkly at my obedience, closing the last button of my shirt, inclining our faces. I opened my eyes slowly, syncing my breaths with his.

"Good. But, you know what?"

His voice went lower, huskier, holding my chin to stare deeply into my timid orbs. His smirk grew sinful.

"I won't continue. This is all you will get for now." He declared, tightening his grip on my waist, making my gasp in disbelief.

"Roy!"

My jaw dropped in disbelief but he was utterly pleased to leave my body hanging in the middle of lust, taking a step back.

I extended my hand out but he was ripped from my burning skin, resting his one hand in his pockets.

"You can't-"

Clearing his throat before becoming dominant again and motioning with one finger, not giving me a second to register or react, stealing euphoria from me.

"Enough. Get the fuck down from my table now." He ordered coldly.

My eyes widened in disbelief for a moment as I slowly got down, unable to look up from shame. What was I thinking? I felt terrible when he did that.

Anxiety and fright distraught my mind, clouding my ability to think with fear in anticipation to fall into his malicious web.

My lips began to quiver as my heart burst from consternation of what he was planning. His minatory gaze scanned me as I quickly averted my gaze in shame of my own impulses and needs.

I bit my bottom lip, unnerving tribulations rushing in my veins. I hugged my sides and took a deep breath to act strong.

"Fine. You won. I won't stop you from touching me from now on." I muttered coldly.

"My, My that harsh. Don't forget, my beloved Garnet, you agreed to this. I did not force you to sit on that table, to moan my name, to desire me badly." He mocked seriously, approaching me like a hunter again.

He is right. I was so delusional, what in the world I was thinking?

He grabbed his phone while facing me and smirked, "7 minutes, Impressive." He complimented.