64- Lucien's Wrath

ROY

What have I done?!

My breath caught up in my throat as tears sting in my eyes as I lost my ability to think or feel. A horror took over me and I realized that I was too late to recognize my feelings.

'Fuck, fuck, no, take my everything not her. Please...' I thought and ended up screaming from the anguish stacking in my chest.

"Garnet, listen to me.. Please.."

I was so lost in the fire that it burned me to ashes and I made an irredeemable mistake which is gonna eat me up for the rest of my life.

I pushed the person who could save me from the abyss away. What the fuck I had done?!

"I.. didn't.. Mean.. It was.. Not.. my.."

I watched her leave, unable to utter a proper sorry even with tears streaming down my face.

"Sir what-"

Someone tried to come but I stopped it.

"Stay the fuck away from me..."

Shaking in appall, in horror, all I could feel was an unbearable remorse eating me from inside.

"How horrible. What devil tried to make fun of a girl like that? He or she should be arrested. Someone call the security and find this person."

"Who could disgrace his Brother's girlfriend? Were they holding a death-wish or something?" My Brother's... girlfriend?

"That person better start counting down, Lucien Layne would show it hell for hurting her."

What have I ever done for her?

I broke the LED, I was the one who was screaming, sobbing, anguished and they were talking about what 'Lucien' would do.

I felt worthless- In fact, I am worthless.

All I could do is to bear the weight of my sins and live my life in a ravage which has the loud screams of pain in them; cursing me for pushing her.

'Nothing could redo my actions, I have lost what could be my eternal reprieve. I lost Garnet.'

"I am sorry, I am so sorry..."

I stumbled back and ran inside, wanting to be as far away as possible from people.

My heart skipped a beat when she confessed, I could fathom paradise in her arms, I felt complete in her presence. I began to desire her as the missing piece of my life but I broke that ray of hope with my own hands.

I shattered everything.

The way she looked at me before leaving, no matter how much I tried, I could never eradicate it from my mind.

The way she looked at me in hatred and anger. That look of betrayal, It is all my fault. I became her culprit.

"What have I done..?"

I ended up crying again, covering my face with tears rolling down my cheek. I walked back inside and leaned on the wall, I could fall anytime.

My voice, my breath, everything was stuck inside me and I couldn't do anything. An immense pain mixed up inside me and began to hurt me.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. What have I done?" I fell down to my knees.

I felt defiled, I felt humiliated, I couldn't even lift my gaze and meet anyone. Extreme anxiety and distress took over me as I felt repentant of my sin.

"What have you done, Roy?! And don't lie to me, I know it's you!"

An angry voice of Hailey came. I kept looking down in shame. I bit my quivering lips, my strength deprived from me.