83- A Deliberate Rumor

I lost count of the beats my heart skipped, I was panting heavily, my mind was clouded with utmost exhilaration.

I couldn't explain my content, my heart was overflowing with happiness. The honor of calling him mine, it was more beautiful than I could have imagined.

My heart began to crave him, call him. If I have him, I don't think I want anything else. He was my everything, my destination. My days have begun to start and end with him. He has taken over my mind.

"That idiot." I smiled bashfully and ran to my cabin, still shivering due to that everlasting sensation surging in my body because of his touch.

"Who told you to run away? I thought we planned to go to your cabin afterwards." My breath hitched as my heart skipped a beat when I heard Roy's voice, lingering in amusement.

"When did that happen?" I lowered my gaze, still smiling and turned to look at him.

He was leaning on the wall, with his arms close to his chest, looking at me with that mesmerizing smile.

"Hmm? Tell me." He said, coming closer.

I lifted my gaze and met his azure orbs filled with love. He stood in front of me and lifted my chin.

"Now you are here, don't run away anymore."

That heartthrob smirk playing over his thick lips as his eyes were flashing with something memorable.

"Someone will see, Sir." I said in a low voice.

He raised an eyebrow at me perfectly as his smirk grew wider. He leaned in dangerously close to my face, his hot breath reeking of cigarette.

"You should leave." My breath synchronized with his which gave me immense rapture.

Lost in his hypnotic features, my smile grew wider, "I am your Boss, no one can tell me what to do." He teased me.

"Not even me?" I asked, pulling his tie.

"You are the only exception." He chuckled, resting his head against mine, immersing us in the pits of affection we dreamed to gain.

"Are you still angry at me, Roy?" I asked suddenly.

I cursed myself to ruin the moment but I want to know. His hand moved from my chin and cupped my cheek. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"It hurts me when you hide things from me. But you know what? No matter how angry I am. I cannot hate you. I cannot stay away from you. It's just like that no matter how lost I will get; I will remain yours under all circumstances." He said in a faint yet soft voice.

My whole being was filled with inexplicable ecstasy. "And as you said, I am a kid so kindly bear with this irrational kid."

We both chuckled as I nodded, "I will."

I found my home and I need nothing now. My whole being was filled with endless love, I got lost in his eyes, his love, in him. I lowered my head and put it over his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and I effusively welcomed his warmth, "You are my destination, I only feel this way for you." He whispered, pulling me in a hug.

I felt paradise in his arms, his scent was so intoxicating. I felt so connected to him. He kissed my head and we remained like that for a while but then I said again,

"Someone will see, Roy." He heaved a sigh, displeased and pulled away.

His lips curved downward and I giggled. "Don't you have work, Sir?" I asked playfully.

"I will see you after work." He said with a wink which stiffed me. He smirked and left, leaving me startled.

I finished my work and was about to leave. I was about to enter the lift but then Roy also came. I shyly averted my give and stood in the back, so did he. We were standing back in the corner. As were standing in silence.