81- Anger

"Come in."

His voice came. Both of them turned to me. My heart began to race as I didn't dare to lift my gaze and met his outraged one.

"Sir, The meeting is about to start." I said with my voice softer than usual.

I could feel the glare of Roy and that soft gaze of Lucien, wanting to apologize. He hummed as I turned to leave but Roy held my arms and pulled me to him.

I squeaked when Roy did that. "Roy?"

My heart thumps against my chest. I shivered when my back was pressed against his hard chest.

I let out a whimper, "Let me go." I muttered.

He held my wrist and moved it upward. "I want to." He whispered sadly.

I winced when Roy's grip over my wrist tightened.

"What the-"

With my heart which was about to burst from dread, his piercing gaze startled me. Lucien looked at me with sympathy. Roy snuggled to my neck and let out a low scowl,

"Look at her, Lucien. She is the woman I loved deeply but she shows why I don't deserve her.."

"Did you hit your head? Have a family mental disorder?" I asked in a whisper, trying to yank my wrist away.

"Shut up." he hissed.

"That guilt you wanted to save me from is nothing as compared to the pain you gave me, Garnet." He snarled and a croaked voice escaped my lips.

"I am sorry but you are being delusional now, Roy. Stop acting like a kid." I scoffed.

"Roy, let her go..." Lucien sighed.

Roy growled and I pushed myself away and returned Roy a glare.

"Okay, I get it, I didn't think about anything else but can't you see I did this for you but why are you so blind to notice what are you trying to prove by staying angry? Why do you have to be so emotional?" I asked, frowning at his demeanor.

"I didn't want your pity!" He shouted but then relaxed.

"I just wanted your love..." He said sadly. I gave him an infuriated look as my cries stopped.

"And you neglected it when I gave it to you!" I yelled, reminding him about those times.

"When you pushed me away from you, I never said anything. You mocked my love and now just because I didn't want to see your devastation, I buried my love in my heart and you thought that I mocked your love?" I derided, rolling my eyes off at him.

This man never understood unless taught harsh ways. I shouldn't be soft with him in the first place.

"Hah, how could you see whatever I do I do it for you? All you can see is yourself, I neglect your love, undervalued it, you, you, always you. Shut it, Roy. You behaved exactly as I anticipated. Like a fucking coward and hypocrite!" I yelled, losing my patience with him, pointing my finger in contempt.

"I know I strayed because I never felt this way for anyone. I know it took me a while but in the end, I gave myself up for you but it was not my fault that all that mess happened the second I accepted my feelings. I was trying too, to understand my emotions, to show." He argued back, losing his composure.

"Shut up. When you neglect my love, you are afraid but if I did it, I am making fun of your love?" I scoffed.

"We are not the same. I agree I was wrong too but how we behave and think are entirely different, Garnet. Our circumstances were different too. For fuck's sake, I was between delimma." He continued, voice failing to go loud. He was on the verge of breaking down.