Positive

Maks entered the dark bedroom and found his wife sleeping curled up on his side of the bed. She had their throw blanket wrapped around her but he could see she was also encased in his hoodie as well. They had both been scheduled to teach classes today at the Dance With Me Studio in LA but after he had finished up with his, he had ran into Sharna. Sharna told him that Peta had called to see if she could teach her classes after she started feeling sick. He had immediately been worried but Sharna quickly told him that Peta didn't want him to worry and knew he'd try to cancel his classes too. She said she was just going to go home and take a nap and that he could continue on with his classes til later. So this is where he found himself now, quietly creeping in to check on his wife who was still napping.

He knelt down beside her and reached out to rub his hand across her cheek as she stirred.

"Hey you." She said sleepily as she reached for his hand.

"Hey yourself, how are you feeling?" He said softly as his thumb moved back and forth on her hand.

"Still not the greatest. But definitely better than earlier today. Will you lay with me?" He nodded and climbed onto the bed next to her before he pulled her gently into his chest.

"How come you didn't tell me you were coming back home?" He said as she sighed.

"I didn't want you to worry and try to cancel all your classes when I was just going to come home and sleep."

"Yeah, but you kinda freaked me out when Sharna said you went home cause you weren't feeling well. You don't give in very easily when you don't feel well."

"It was my stomach this time, I couldn't ignore that. I didn't want to vomit on my 16 year olds. I'm sorry I didn't mean to freak you out. I was just trying to do the opposite. I didn't want to worry you."

"I know beautiful. And I wouldn't have canceled everything." Peta tipped her head back to look at him with a look.

"Maksim Chmerkovskiy.......last week when I got that paper cut you wanted to take me to the emergency room."

"I.....well....there was a lot of blood P! And you cut yourself from your hand to your elbow. I'm still not sure how that happened by the way."

"Me either.......but still you freaked. You have to at least admit that part."

"Fine. I suppose so but...."

"No buts dude. I love that you're protective but sometimes I'm okay." She said as she rested back on her chest. She felt the queasiness start up again, moving quickly up from her belly into her chest and throat. She groaned and gripped onto his shirt, willing it to just pass.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly feeling her tense up.

"My stom....Let me up!" She scrambled up and over him just making it into the bathroom where he quickly followed her. He settled down next to her as she continued throwing up with him holding her hair back. She finished and he guided her back to him, wrapping both arms around her while she got her breath back. Her body shook lightly in his arms from the force of what had just happened. He held her until he felt the shaking settle and her body begin to calm down.

"Teeth?" He asked softly. She nodded letting him help her stand up and move over to the sink. She leaned against him while she scrubbed the gross taste out of her mouth. He then led her back over to the bed before tucking her back into the blanket and sitting next to her. She rested her head on his leg as his hand ran softly through her hair.

"You okay if I go to the kitchen and start soup? Maybe you'll be able to keep that down?"

"Alphabet?" She asked quietly.