**New** The Most Magical Time of the Year

Addie - Age - 2 1/2 years old

"Maksim." Peta said as she headed into the bathroom where her husband was taking a shower.

"Yes pretty girl?" He said laughing.

"I have a question." She said as she settled on the sink counter and sat Indian style.

"Yes?" He said again.

"Well so Addie and I were reading, ya know, how we always do before bed?"

"I know the routine well beautiful." Maks said with a smirk. He loved how nervous she got when she wanted to present something to him. It wasn't like he was scary, however she seemed to ramble or go around the topic before finally coming out with whatever the issue or question was.

"Well she picked a Christmas book."

"It was just Halloween!"

"I know, but she's excited. So we went with Christmas. And she picked that Aunty Christmas book. And it made me think." Peta said as Maks shut the water off and appeared.

"Dangerous thing to do, you thinking miss." He teased as he reached for his towel and began to dry off.

"Be nice! And that's not fair, you're teasing me!"

"Hey, I can't help it if you can't contain yourself." He said strutting to their bedroom.

"Maksim!" She huffed.

"What? You said I was teasing you. I figured it was best I walk away." He said appearing in the doorway as he pulled on a shirt.

"But I liked you the other way better." She said with a pout.

"Well you can return me to my original state whenever you like pretty girl." He said as he moved in to kiss her. She kissed him back hard and suddenly forgot about what she was going to ask him as she got wrapped up in his body and everything he was doing to her. It didn't take long before they were both tangled up in the sheets catching their breath from their activities.

"Hey!" Peta said realizing he had derailed her conversation with him.

"Yes?" He said as he nuzzled into her hair.

"You disrupted my question." She said pulling away from him and giving him a look.

"You can continue. Come back though." He whined reaching for her. She looked at him skeptically considering they were both naked. "I'll behave, I swear. Well until you're done at least."

"Okay." She giggled as she moved back over to him.

"So Addie picked a Christmas book. Auntie Christmas and it made you think."

"Whoa, good job. But yes. So we've never taken her down to the city to see all the lights and everything for Christmas. Can we do that this year? We're already doing Christmas at your parents this year so we'll already be in town. Can we just go a few days earlier and take her to the tree and to the rink and everything? I mean I know I don't have to ask your permission but of course I need you to be on board with this because it is the holidays and that just wouldn't be as fun without you there. But can you imagine how excited she would be. The huge tree and everything else! She was obsessed with our tree this past year and she is really really excited for Christmas this time. Oh! And a carriage ride! Maks she would love a carriage ride!" Peta said getting excited.

"Whoa pretty girl. You don't have to ask my permission but I get what you're asking." Maks said chuckling at his wife's current state of excitement. She didn't even seem to hear him as she just continued on with her rambling.