Doctor

Peta woke up already feeling nervous. Today was the day of their first prenatal appointment and she was excited but nervous at the same time. She wanted to make sure everything was okay and safe with Baby in there. After they had the positive pregnancy test, Peta had went to her regular doctor and had them run a blood test and they confirmed she was pregnant. They got her started on prenatal vitamins, gave her tips on controlling the morning sickness, and a list of OBs in the area. She and Maks had spent a day going through the doctors and picking one finally. They called the office and were able to get in and they made their appointment for today which was 4 weeks from the day the did the home pregnancy test.

She laid still for awhile just letting her head go, trying to focus on staying positive but realized she wasn't getting anywhere. She flipped over to look at her husband for a bit, smiling at his peacefulness as he slept. She reached out to run her hand gently across his forehead as his arm reached for her and pulled her into him, already feeling the nerves radiating off her. She yelped but settled quickly into his chest, getting a good grip on his shirt as she buried her face into his neck breathing him in. Maks kept quiet for a bit letting her try to calm herself down.

"Morning" He said softly in his sleepy voice.

"Morning." She replied back in a muffled tone when she stayed with her face pressed into his neck.

"You keep talking into my neck like that and we're going to have other issues on our hands." He said pressing a kiss into her hair hoping he was loosening her up. He felt her smile and giggle slightly as she pulled back to look at him.

"You don't like when I talk into your neck?" She teased slightly.

"You know very well I do love it. I just don't know we have enough time for me to show you just how much I love it if you continue." He stated as his eyes getting darker.

"What if we did have time, cause I think we do?" She said settling back into his neck to finish that statement.

"This is what would happen." He quickly turned them so he was above her, kissing her hard as her fingers slipped up his shirt lightly scratching his back with her nails. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as hand slipped up her side pushing her sleep tank up. He pulled back from her as he reached down to slip her top off her.

"You too." She mumbled pushing his up as well trying to get him to take it off. He pulled his over his head before laying back down kissing down her body.

"Quick or slow?" He asked looking up at her.

"Quick, I need quick today." She said as he pulled her shorts off realizing she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"You little sneak!" He said as he pushed his boxers off before kissing his way up her thigh. He stopped over her center, letting his hot breath hit her as she squirmed impatiently.

"Makssss....I said quick." She groaned out, lifting herself to him. She released a hiss when he slipped two fingers in her as he moved up to kiss her hard. He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with himself as she gasped.

"Quick enough?" He whispered into her ear as he began to move in and out of her quickly. She shivered at his words and pulled his mouth back to hers.

*********************************************************************************************

"Well now I need a nap." Peta said laughing as she laid on Maks's chest while they came off their high.

"And a shower, you're kinda sweaty and gross." He teased.

"Hey! You're the one who made me this way." She said pulling her head up to look at him.

"Me?! You started it!"